New Show Idea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Windmilllane

War Child
I was thinking of a new show idea. It would be the new guilty pleasure show, ala Desperate Housewives. It will create much buzz and will rival DH. It would be perfect for Fox:

Okay, without further ado:

The new show is called:

"Twenty-something Sex Pots."

It's a show about these hot and horny twenty-something single girls who are gossipy like the women on DH and Sex and the City, but love to sleep around. But the guys have to be hunky studs. When I say twenty-something, I'm talking age range 23-28.

It would be awesome.

:drool:

Windmilllane said:
I was thinking of a new show idea. It would be the new guilty pleasure show, ala Desperate Housewives. It will create much buzz and will rival DH. It would be perfect for Fox:

Okay, without further ado:

The new show is called:

"Twenty-something Sex Pots."

It's a show about these hot and horny twenty-something single girls who are gossipy like the women on DH and Sex and the City, but love to sleep around. But the guys have to be hunky studs. When I say twenty-something, I'm talking age range 23-28.

It would be awesome.

:drool:

i did the research

i can help with story lines

The first episode will show:

One girl doing the hunky mailman
Seoond girl doing the hunky office co-worker
Third girl doing the hunky guy she just met in the bar, doing him in the bathroom
Fourth girl doing the hunky new neighbor who just moved in.

Can you imagine how horny people will be after watching this show every Sunday night?

I could just hear all the vibrators going off all across America at the same time.

Put the women in lawyer outfits and you have your next David E. Kelley series.

Melon

nobody reads this

Windmilllane said:
Can you imagine how horny people will be after watching this show every Sunday night?

I could just hear all the vibrators going off all across America at the same time.

HAIL BOB!!!

:lmao: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom