New scents?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonocrazy88

New Yorker
What's everyone wearing now, in respect to fragrances? I recommend Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue for women. It's light, summery, fresh, and fantastic! :D

What is everyone spritzing this summer?

I scents a disturbance in the force
cookiemonsterrf2.gif

Canadiens1160 said:
I scents a disturbance in the force
cookiemonsterrf2.gif

:up:

Just like the dancing pink elephant...

my wife has turned me into a Cologne whore I'm afraid but we get all our stuff from this place in California over the Internet:

http://www.blackphoenixalchemylab.com/

I'm currently wearing Jonathan Harker a scent inspired by Bram Stoker's Dracula...

I always wear Lovely by SJP, she's coming out with a new one this year. Or Green Tea or Sunflowers by Elizabeth Arden. Or some of my many favorites from Bath And Body Works.

I always loved Clinique Happy but last year I got their special edition Be Happy (or something like that) which is a little more unique. I pretty much only wear that, thoug I do have a few little samples I like to put on (Dior Poison).

Here's a better one :wink: :

Ladies, what colognes do you like on a dude?

I'm in the market for a new scent (not that I wear it very often), and my wife is no use when it comes to this.

I used to be a Cool Water guy, then moved on to Nautica Competition, which I'm regretting. I've thought about Aqua Di Gio, but it a lot of people I know already wear that and I'd like to find one a little more unique, so I dunno....

I'm thinking of selling my sweat as cologne and calling it Awesome.

Who wouldn't buy something as wonderful as that?

People bought Britney Spears' perfume and it was a mix of bourbon and Cheetos.

U2Girl1978 said:
Calvin Klein Euphoria Blossom.

I really want to buy a small bottle of this. I haven't been big on perfume/cologne in years, usually I just use scented lotion. But I sniffed this one in a recent magazine, loved it enough to scrape the little strip all over my wrists, and I couldn't stop smelling my wrists.

Love it!

I wear one called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries. It's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good. It's quite pungent.It's a formidable scent... It stings the nostrils. In a good way. They've done studies - 60% of the time it works, every time.

I also rock Issey Miyake, Tommy Hil and Cool Water.

Back
Top Bottom