New Radiohead song!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
they have quite a few songs in that vein.

go slowly
four minute warning
videotape
arpeggi
all i need

even down is the new up is along those lines.

will be interesting to see which ones make the cut

Zoomerang96 said:
they have quite a few songs in that vein.

go slowly
four minute warning
videotape
arpeggi
all i need

even down is the new up is along those lines.

will be interesting to see which ones make the cut

yep well aware of those..but all i need is the latest one to be played for the first time.

have heard four minute warning and go slowly and arpeggi live...at philly show 2

U2Fanatic4ever said:
They played this in Chicago..night 2.. its called "All I need"

Check out the video...:wink: http://www.greenplastic.com/

:up:

Thanks for posting...I'm liking all of the new songs I'm hearing, but I'm also waiting to hear them better on the album before I fall in love with them.

I have very high audio standards. :wink:

angelordevil said:

Thanks for posting...I'm liking all of the new songs I'm hearing, but I'm also waiting to hear them better on the album before I fall in love with them.

I have very high audio standards. :wink:

:yes: i hear ya.. at least we get a taste of what the song will be like though:wink:

:huh: That's weird, I did too. The guys behind me kept hitting me on the back of the head.

Schmeg said:
:huh: That's weird, I did too. The guys behind me kept hitting me on the back of the head.

The guys behind me "mad danced" like they were Thom's brother :lame:

And then there was the drum-noises (shortly before Phil actually hit his drum):

DUNKA DUNKA DUNKA DUNKA

Did your frat guys happen to yell "FUCK, THIS SHIT IS HOT!!!" after every song?

:eyebrow:

What section/row were you in?

Schmeg said:
Did your frat guys happen to yell "FUCK, THIS SHIT IS HOT!!!" after every song?

:eyebrow:

What section/row were you in?

Um...THAT GUY was behind me...I need to go find that ticket and see where i was sitting.

If you were looking at the stage, it was on the left side.

What seat did you have? Where did you get your ticket?

Just happen to have my ticket right here: Orchestra, row FF, seat 505...much better than I expected looking at the searing chart. Got my ticket from Ticketmaster...I never get shut out of Chicago shows!

angelordevil said:
Zoney and Schmeg...I officially hate you both.
:wink: Sorry!

It was a good show and I've had Hail to the Thief stuck in my head ever since.

we are entirely toooo bored

HOLY Fucking CRAP!

I was SO next to you!

:ohmy:

I was in seat 506 row FF..

IMAGINE THAT!!!!

You should TOTALLY e-mail me sometime...I did not know you lived in chicago!

barlowdog said:
ok tune, but the Zoney-Schmeg seating arrangement is far more interesting. :rolleyes:

:sexywink:

The new song was already mentioned/talked about in the "I am going to see Radiohead in Philly" thread!

zoney! said:

:sexywink:

The new song was already mentioned/talked about in the "I am going to see Radiohead in Philly" thread!

i started this thread cuz I wanted to let people know about the new song. That other thread I started didn't seem to be visited much and this was something new...

U2Fanatic4ever said:

i started this thread cuz I wanted to let people know about the new song. That other thread I started didn't seem to be visited much and this was something new...

Bang and Clatter gets REALLY muddy when people keep posting new threads everytime there is a piece of news about a band...despite the fact that Bang and Clatter really started out as a "radiohead forum within a U2 forum."

I'm really worried about new Radiohead album :( I've ever about 10 new songs (from concerts offered on dimeadozen.org) and so far I've only liked about 2 or 3 of them :ohmy: . The rest seem to be outtakes from Hail To The Thief.

Does anyone else in here feel the same? :sad:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
:| :mad:

does anyone read any of my posts? i must be invisible...:(

Actually, I rather enjoy your posts. You often have the same thoughts or opinion that I have, so if you post I don't need to. hehehehe

I liked the new song, "All I Need", a lot. I would rate is as very good, but not great. Of course, it is a work in progess so it has the opportunity to get much better!

Friday! Friday! I'm going on Friday! 4 more days! I'm so excited! Actually, "All I Need", is the only "new" song I've heard. All the other ones I've just seen mentioned on here, "Arpeggi" "Videotape" "Down Is The New Up", etc.

I wish I could hear them beforehand so I'll know which song is which at the show on Friday.

zoney! said:

Bang and Clatter gets REALLY muddy when people keep posting new threads everytime there is a piece of news about a band...despite the fact that Bang and Clatter really started out as a "radiohead forum within a U2 forum."

i hear ya.. that original thread I started was in reference to me going the the philly show.. and it sort of branched off into various directions. so what else is new..:lol:

I didn't know that was the original intention of this forum.. interesting.. it strayed quite a bit eh?

I guess what I could do is create a general thread about everything that is Radiohead and that would solve all this.. right?:eyebrow:

thanks for your insight on this..:wink:

FitzChivalry said:

Actually, I rather enjoy your posts. You often have the same thoughts or opinion that I have, so if you post I don't need to. hehehehe

I liked the new song, "All I Need", a lot. I would rate is as very good, but not great. Of course, it is a work in progess so it has the opportunity to get much better!

Friday! Friday! I'm going on Friday! 4 more days! I'm so excited! Actually, "All I Need", is the only "new" song I've heard. All the other ones I've just seen mentioned on here, "Arpeggi" "Videotape" "Down Is The New Up", etc.

I wish I could hear them beforehand so I'll know which song is which at the show on Friday.

thank you fitz! It's nice to be appreciated and on the same page as you! :wink:

I am jealous that you are going to the last show of the tour.. IT SHOULD BE MIND BLOWING..! Please come in here and give a detailed report on the show I would LOVE to hear about it!:drool:

FitzChivalry said:

you haven't heard arpeggi or videotape?:shocked:

if you want I'll upload them for you

:love: videotape, arpeggi, nude, 15 step, bodysnatchers, 4 minute warning, down is the new up!

I have them too...i have just about every show so far minus philly 2 :mad: (only show this tour that our 'beloved' tapers haven't been willing to share! and lucky me this is the one show I could go too!):banghead:

Back
Top Bottom