New Radiohead Album Due on June 9th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: New Radiohead Album Due on June 9thRADIOHEAD RELEASE DATE ANNOUNCED?

HelloAngel said:
http://nme.com/news/104268.htm/

RADIOHEAD RELEASE DATE ANNOUNCED?

He commented: "You know that time when bands begin to swagger, like when the Stones got in a grove from '68 to '73? In the last two years, I think we've done that. To me, this record feels like the culmination of the best bits of 'The Bends', 'OK Computer', 'Kid A' and 'Amnesiac'.

Published: 23-02-2003-17-20

I'm getting worried. will they have no "style" now???

possible enmities between radiohead five?

i don't know, but there seems to be inklings of faint dislikes and just plain fist-fighting going on within RH studio walls, could this be true?

what is on the rumour mill?

(speaking of scandals, there isn't any homosexuality going on with these men, now is there?) with a new album due out (probably released at THE SAME TIME (fancy that) in Europe as in the US, the real dirt is going to have to come out (regardless of no shit hitting the spinning fixtures) us loyal "subjects" will TRY not to miss a beat!! ha ha (ha):lol:

edited for plural agreements (lol;))

Last edited:
couldn't resist sharing this

interesting question...moby vs. thom yorke.
well looked at hypothetically (cos i love radiohead and i think that thom yorke is a genius) i would assess things as such:
1-singing ability-no question here. thom yorke has the voice of an angel and i have the voice of an in-bred pig farmer. so he wins.
2-hair. no question again. thom has hair. i don't. thom wins again.
3-resemblance to martin short. again. thom and martin short are doppelgangers.
i only resemble other bald guys (cos as we all know, every bald white guy kind of looks like every other bald white guy). winner: thom.
4-fighting ability. here i have no idea. i'm guessing that we'd both be pretty inept in a fight. so unless he has some martial arts training that i'm not aware of i would have to say that a fight between us would end in a stalemate.
5-debating skills. here i might have the edge, just because radiohead have been so universally loved during the course of their career. during my career lots of people have hated me, so i've had to develop some fairly proficient and defensive debating skills. so in debating i would have to say, winner: me.
6-survival skills in the woods. again, i'm guessing this would be a draw as we're both probably lacking in outdoors survival skills. but i do believe that thom lives in the country, and i live in the city. so he might have an edge there. winner: thom.
7-red carpet award shows skills. here it's no question, i'm a practiced media-whore, and thom likes to stay home. so i would win hands down. winner: me (with great shame).
8-hygiene. ooh, that's a hard one... i'll give us both the benefit of the doubt and say that it would be a tie due to our impeccable grooming and hygiene habits.
so the end result is that thom wins. which is probably for the best.
thank you.
moby

foray

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Debbie, please look to see if there is a thread your topic would fit into before posting a separate thread next time. :)

That said, I'm merging this with the Radiohead album thread. :wave:

Thank you LarryMullen's_POPAngel, true i didn't look before i leapt...will try to keep new comments to a minimum :)

Moby is a card, isn't he? The one about hygeine, that all depends on who has a better dentist, doesn't it? and where you buy your aftershave, that kind of thing...probably, living in the country, Thom doesn't get the type of cleaning products that would be readily available in the urban setting, like Walgreens, K-mart, Bloomingdales, or 7-eleven (for late-night toothpaste). The results of this one, I think, will have to be decided at a later date...and Moby, stop obsessing about your lack of hair, that at least is easier to take care of, as long as you wear a hat in the sun, kay ;)

Back
Top Bottom