New Pearl Jam leaked!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

djerdap

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
You can find it on various torrent download sites like mininova.org or torrentreactor.net.

It's fuckin' amazing! :drool:

In mininova.org looks like all the files are not complete...

...and I want so much to hear that album...

the 6 songs I've heard give me big hopes :drool:

MrBrau1 said:
How's the quality?

The one I found is horrid.

Yeah, mine too is pretty awful.
Still, a fantastic collection of songs, no matter the quality.
That has to be the best two closer songs of any PJ album (Come Back and Inside Job :drool: ).

I wonder how long until the official site starts streaming it? I think they did this for "Riot Act," if I recall. I'm psyched about hearing it...there's a confidence in WWS and Unemployable that's pretty refreshing.

Oh god, the album is really good :drool: much better than Riot Act and Binaural (and I like both) and, probably, Vitalogy. Can't hold a candle to the other four, but for a band in their 40's and who made two weaker albums before, it's a hell of an album :up:

Good riffs and great lyrics :up:

Unemployable and Gone are my favorites so far...

this is incredibly boring.

unemployable is decent, though. actually, i think i really like that one. everything else seems pretty easy to put on, ignore, and just play as background noise.

Last edited:
wow. this album is incredible! i've listened 3X and i like the songs more everytime. definitely their best outing since "Yeild".

By the portuguese PJ board I see many people like this album, but some of them think it's too poppy or that it lacks creativity.

I'd rank the songs like this:

GREAT, INCREDIBLE, CLASSIC: Unemployable, Gone
Really Good: Severed Hand, Worldwide suicide
Good: Life Wasted, Comatose, Parachutes, Come Back
Aceptable, needing more listenings: Marker in the sand, Inside Job
Meh...: Big Wave, Army Reserve
WTF???: Wasted Reprise

ok i've listened to it again on better speakers and actually being able to pay attention to it without phone calls interrupting me... and yea, i'm pumped now. i'm dying to hear this in high quality... the low quality hurt it on the bad speakers i have at work... but when i can actually pay close attention to it and try to ignore the hissing and imagine what it would sound like in high quality... uhhh yea. i'm liking it, i'm liking it alot. on the first quick listen i was like "uhh worldwide suicide and unemployable sound much better than the rest of the album" and now i realize that that's because of the sound quality... i'm pumped, needless to say.

Best since Yield, maybe better. And I liked Riot Act a good deal.

I'm hearing that Who sound again, which is very cool.

They really sound fresh. Unlike the last two albums, I can really hear these songs on the radio.

Words can't describe how awesome Unemployable is.

This has been a great year for veterans. The Prince, Morrissey, and now PJ albums are the best things they've done in a while. I wonder if the Chili Peppers can continue that trend. I'm not too worried about Radiohead.

I'm starting to like Marker in the sand :up:

But nothing beats Gone and Unemployable, I'm sure those two will stand as two of PJ best songs :drool:

The rocking first four tracks are all awesome, and they will be great live. And Parachutes is... cute :)

I'm thinking this album is going to be pretty massive. There's a rush of originality in the songs I've heard so far. PJ seem angry and bothered again. Throw in the fact they're smarter now, and more politically aware than when they were younger, and you've got yourself a sickeningly kick-arse collection of songs.

IWasBored said:
this is incredibly boring.

unemployable is decent, though. actually, i think i really like that one. everything else seems pretty easy to put on, ignore, and just play as background noise.

I agree 100%. "Unemployable" is brilliant, the rest is forgettable. Really disappointed.

Even from the low quality rip, several songs sound promising. It'll be hard to decide until the mastered versions are out.

Back
Top Bottom