New Pearl Jam in May? - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-22-2006, 02:54 PM   #46
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 56,460
Local Time: 07:49 AM
only if i can be ricky martin
__________________

__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is online now  
Old 02-22-2006, 02:59 PM   #47
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Numb1075's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Tarrytown, NY
Posts: 11,382
Local Time: 07:49 AM
shake your bon bons, shake your bon bons
__________________

__________________
Numb1075 is offline  
Old 02-22-2006, 03:28 PM   #48
Blue Crack Addict
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 26,496
Local Time: 07:49 AM
I wanna be Kenneth Gaspar!!!
__________________
Hewson is offline  
Old 02-22-2006, 06:14 PM   #49
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 56,460
Local Time: 07:49 AM
done.

you hear anything about rumored tour dates yet?
__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is online now  
Old 02-23-2006, 07:36 AM   #50
Blue Crack Addict
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 26,496
Local Time: 07:49 AM
Word from the PJ forum moderator yesterday was that it would be a good idea for 10 club members to be sure their membership and info is up to date.
Last time such an announcement was made, the 2005 Canadian tour announcement followed a week later.
Coincides with the May 1 announcement I hinted at earlier in the thread. I think we may have a tour announcement in a week.
__________________
Hewson is offline  
Old 02-23-2006, 06:33 PM   #51
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 56,460
Local Time: 07:49 AM
sweet
__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is online now  
Old 02-23-2006, 10:36 PM   #52
Babyface
 
RebelJamesDean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 28
Local Time: 04:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Hewson

Coincides with the May 1 announcement I hinted at earlier in the thread. I think we may have a tour announcement in a week.
Are you telling me that in one week it will be MAY 1?
__________________
RebelJamesDean is offline  
Old 02-24-2006, 09:01 AM   #53
Blue Crack Addict
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 26,496
Local Time: 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by RebelJamesDean


Are you telling me that in one week it will be MAY 1?
Oops March 1.
I've got spring fever.
__________________
Hewson is offline  
Old 02-24-2006, 09:02 AM   #54
Blue Crack Addict
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 26,496
Local Time: 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Hewson
Look for a rather large announcement on or about March 1.
I was referring to this.
__________________
Hewson is offline  
Old 02-25-2006, 03:57 PM   #55
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
angelordevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Inside a sound
Posts: 5,827
Local Time: 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by djerdap
Some radio stations reported May 2nd as the date of the album release, with Worldwide Suicide as the first single, which will be released on radios in late March/April.

All of this is unofficial and rumored, of course.
Officially official...

__________________
angelordevil is offline  
Old 02-25-2006, 04:19 PM   #56
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 56,460
Local Time: 07:49 AM
http://www.fmqbproductions.com/epks/.../download.html

__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is online now  
Old 02-26-2006, 05:29 PM   #57
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
BigMacPhisto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 6,262
Local Time: 07:49 AM
Suddenly, I'm very stoked. Although I didn't really like Riot Act or the track selection on the Lost Dogs and rearviewmirror compilations...........but yeah, one of my favorite bands, so I'm hoping they knock this one out of the park (in terms of quality.....I could care less how many are listening).......
__________________
BigMacPhisto is offline  
Old 02-28-2006, 12:05 PM   #58
Refugee
 
angel_of_L.A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Where soul meets body...
Posts: 1,074
Local Time: 05:49 AM
This thread is friggin hilarious.

Hi Ed remember when we met on Halloween in SF a few years back and my friend and I gave you a sex toy? Good times! AWESOME show!

I was a 10 Club member for a long time and I let my membership lapse two years ago...I don't really care for anything they've released post-"Yield." Hopefully, this album will mark a comeback for them but what's with the crappy song titles?

Never the less, this band is worth every penny live so I may renew just for the shows.
__________________
angel_of_L.A. is offline  
Old 02-28-2006, 12:32 PM   #59
Babyface
 
Ed Vedder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 18
Local Time: 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Hewson
I wanna be Kenneth Gaspar!!!
Sorry that job is uh, filled.

Quote:
yeah, one of my favorite bands, so I'm hoping they knock this one out of the park (in terms of quality.....I could care less how many are listening)
We have worked our assess off to make this album uh, uh, TOP QUALITY. You won't be getting any of this "Unos, dos, tres, catorce ..... Hello-Hello" crap! oops, I uh, shouldn't have said that huh?

Quote:
Word from the PJ forum moderator yesterday was that it would be a good idea for 10 club members to be sure their membership and info is up to date.
Last time such an announcement was made, the 2005 Canadian tour announcement followed a week later.
Coincides with the May 1 announcement I hinted at earlier in the thread. I think we may have a tour announcement in a week.
Uh, um, Uh, Not May 1. Uh, I bet BUSH IS BEHIND THIS!

Quote:
Hi Ed remember when we met on Halloween in SF a few years back and my friend and I gave you a sex toy? Good times! AWESOME show!
Uh, wow! Don't remember. I was uh, probably drunk! *laughs* But uh, no really, uh... angel_of_L.A., this is not for you!!

Quote:
10 Club member for a long time and I let my membership lapse two years ago...I don't really care for anything they've released post-"Yield." Hopefully, this album will mark a comeback for them but what's with the crappy song titles?
Well, uh, uh, F*$()!! AND #)@#& $($%)!


Quote:
Nevertheless, this band is worth every penny live so I may renew just for the shows.
Why thank you.

Cheers & Happy Surfing my friends,

Ed Vedder
__________________
Ed Vedder is offline  
Old 02-28-2006, 12:34 PM   #60
Refugee
 
angel_of_L.A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Where soul meets body...
Posts: 1,074
Local Time: 05:49 AM
Eddie, you were slightly drunk on Vina Mara. And uh..I uh..didn't realize you could stutter online!
__________________

__________________
angel_of_L.A. is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com