New Order

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Love Will Tear Us Apart is a better song than anything New Order has ever written. The 2 Joy Division albums are better than anything New Order has been able to produce in 25+ years.

Arbitrary opinions, we can all make them! Yay!

u2popmofo said:
Love Will Tear Us Apart is a better song than anything New Order has ever written. The 2 Joy Division albums are better than anything New Order has been able to produce in 25+ years.

Ah' c'mon! New Order has some cool stuff! :|

KhanadaRhodes said:
it isn't playing here (and unfortunately i doubt it will) so i'll probably have to wait until it's released on dvd :(

It only just opened here and given that I was the one and only person in the theatre, it isn't likely to stick around long! Had I blinked, I'd have missed it. It was beautifully filmed and really took me back to that time in my life (yeah, I'm that old), in a way that was really very eery for me.

joyfulgirl said:
It only just opened here and given that I was the one and only person in the theatre, it isn't likely to stick around long! Had I blinked, I'd have missed it. It was beautifully filmed and really took me back to that time in my life (yeah, I'm that old), in a way that was really very eery for me.
yeah, a friend of mine who lives in a much bigger city got to see it a while ago so i've been on the lookout for it. it's hard to tell, there is a theatre in town that does show more artsy, independent movies that get released, but still not everything comes here.

regardless though, i know i'll be renting this.

I watched it from a torrent cause under my little rock in ohio it will never come.. it was good i should watch it again

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom