New OASIS Single--Comments???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mac Phisto

The Fly
"The Hindu Times", is the name of the new Oasis single from the forthcoming summer release of their yet untitled fifth studio album. A rocking little piece of music, nothing ground breaking, but I don't need that from Manchester's finest. Just good rock n roll, and it's delivered here. I was wondering if anyone else has heard it here, and if so, whatcha all think.

P.S. If you want to download the tune, click on the link on the right side of the screen at oa515.com. Enjoy.

------------------
Mac Phisto's N.Y. Headquarters

I think its a great first single, just getting back to what they do best..addictive guitar line washing over verse chorus verse chorus, that slight sneer back in Liams vocals..the reception over here has been pretty good so far since its premier last Monday..can't wait for the album
smile.gif

Its awesome! I really hope it catches on here in the States. Oasis need a good comeback, and I think rock music is on the upswing here. Let's see if they can get to the head of the pack again.

------------------
Change is the only constant

i hope not * in regards to them becoming big in NA

i have three of their albums. two songs were nice, maybe three, but the rest is boring tripe. if i want to listen to covers, ill listen to the beatles performing them FIRST.

dont mean to be harsh, but theyre asses and they deserve it.

------------------
-deathbear

Originally posted by Foxxern:
Its awesome! I really hope it catches on here in the States. Oasis need a good comeback, and I think rock music is on the upswing here. Let's see if they can get to the head of the pack again.

I need to try and d/l that again, and I hope you're right! Rock and roll needs to make a big comeback here!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Italians do it better

Hmm,not bad. Really not bad. Let's wait what comes next.
Btw, I downloaded the version with the Norwegian DJ! There was a link here on Interference. Who else got it??

biggrin.gif

------------------
Take the money and run

Back
Top Bottom