new oasis album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigloader

The Fly
From what I hear the full version of Don't Believe the Truth is available now and some of you here have it....Goddamn, if someone would be willing to send me the full album, I'll be so happy I'll shit myself. I hate these leaks, but once their going around I can't resist having a listen! I'm gonna buy the album regardless b/c I love Oasis (my 2nd fave behind U2), and I don't like to steal from bands that I really like, but I'm gonna be vacationing in The Grenadines in 2 weeks and I'd love to have it on my iPod for the trip. It's great having new stuff for vacations b/c everytime I hear the songs after that it will remind me of my trip. Someone please send me the album, PLLEASE? I don't know what i can do for you in return, besides owe you my gratitude and keep you in my prayers, but please do a kind gesture and send me the full album. i've already heard let there be love and I fucking love it!

ma_galazin@yahoo.com

Diemen said:
How many new oasis album threads do we need in this place?

THREE HUNDRED NINETY SIX MILLION!!!!!!!

SO DON'T STOP POSTING UNTIL WE REACH THE PROJECTED GOAL!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POST, COMRADES!!!! POOOOOOOOSSSTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how many threads about radiohead do you really see here on a regular basis now, though?

come on, you guys are going to make me hate the new album before i even hear it.

IWasBored said:
how many threads about radiohead do you really see here on a regular basis now, though?

come on, you guys are going to make me hate the new album before i even hear it.

LOL they had their moments. Wait till Radiohead actually puts out another new album. :wink:

I wonder what happened to mod-induced thread mergings though.

Last edited:
"Part Of The Queue"..I love the psychedelic "glooble" in the middle of the song, and the melody is so fresh!

I've been "Gallagher'd":evil: :cool:

Flying FuManchu said:

I wonder what happened to mod-induced thread mergings though.

i think they finally gave up and are going to let this place become the hell that it's been heading toward.

HeartlandGirl said:
So, does anyone know anything about the new Oasis album?

no, but i read somewhere it's been leaked. do you think i should start a new thread?

IWasBored said:
i think they finally gave up and are going to let this place become the hell that it's been heading toward.

And it's been headed that way a while. In a handbasket. With bells on. Coming around the mountain. And so on.

IWasBored said:
no, but i read somewhere it's been leaked. do you think i should start a new thread?

Maybe we should both start new threads. You gotta cover all your bases, you know what I mean?

HeartlandGirl said:

And it's been headed that way a while. In a handbasket. With bells on. Coming around the mountain. And so on.

yeah, the this is just one more sign of the apocolypse :sigh:

HeartlandGirl said:

Maybe we should both start new threads. You gotta cover all your bases, you know what I mean?

i think we should start a new thread for every song on the album! that way we definetly won't miss anything :drool:

Back
Top Bottom