New neighbours

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cin

Blue Crack Addict
in the gutter, looking at the stars. . .and smilin
A new family have recently moved in next door. I haven't met them yet but that's ok because there's a big fence between us and their driveway is on a different street. The big problem I have is that they have a delicious smelling dinner every night!!! The smell wafts into my house and gets my tummy rumbling. It really puts me off my usual McDonalds, frozen dinner, 2 minute noodles etc. What's a girl that can't cook to do?:drool:

Become their best buddy and get invited for dinner every now and then:wink:

Just make sure never to invite to your place except if they really do want a pot noodle:tongue:

I'm not a bad cook myself...i'll come on down and rustle something up for them, free of charge:cool:....other than the flight of course:p

We could do a swap. You come here, cook for the neighbours, tidy up my house, re-do the garden and look after the cats. I'll go to your house and stalk U2. I'll probably never be as close again so can you blame me. Sound good to you?

Yeah sure, but you will have to look after the 7 cats in my garden...and i'm not so sure you will want to live with my family, afterhaving yourown place:wink:

haha tis ok...the cats were all ferral...two mother cats had two litters...we tamed one of the first litter...'Tiny' as she is called because she is well very small...she is now our housecat...Nemo is semi-tame still quite skittish, but will let you pet him the odd time.

The others all stay outside, and we feed them and have had them all neutered.

Tiny doesn't even use her litter tray, she goes out the back to go to the toilet.

you definitely need to invite them over for some drinks or dinner and then ask for some recipes. tell them flat out that their cooking smells devine, you can't cook but would love to know. and voila.
:drool:

You live there longer, so they have to pay a tax to you.
The tax may be paid in food every evening :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom