New music

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
Gene Simmons - Asshole (I think this is it's name) :down:

Britney Spears - [not sure of it's name] itsounds very diva and out of her usual style. Neither thumbs up or down. I am impressed that she can do something new, but it is only 'new' as far as she is concerned. Time will tell.

Britney's new song is Everytime where she is seen in (possibly) suicidal scenes. (according to her it's about reincarnation) Nothing earth-shaking IMO musically.

Her new single, I think it's new anyway. It's being played more than Toxic and is so vastly different I didn't realise it was her at first.

The Counting Crows new song for Shrek II - :up:
Brilliant song :D

Also has anyone covered Black Betty by Ram Jam recently? I've heard it about 5 times in the last week. Can't recall the original enough to know if it's a cover or not :reject:

:hmm: It isn't new is it...

Has anyone heard Justin Hawkin's accoustic I Belive In A Thing Called Love? It is apparently going to be a b-side on a new single. Getting more airplay than the full version too.
:up:

Brittney sux!!! and I saw her new clip on the weekend and thought that it sucked too...even when we see her grasping areas like suicide and re-incarnation, she still gyrates about her boobs hanging out all over the place and her midriff showing, sorry but I dont think this woman would know how to dress appropriately for a funeral. At least Madonna was able to wear that awful, awful matronly dress in her 'Live to tell' clip.............

sorry Britts, but you suck, big time....

:madspit:

Hi guys. The new Sonic Youth single is called "Unmade Bed." I haven't heard it yet, but tomorrow the album will be bought by me :wink:

The new single of I Believe In a Thing Called love is not Justin Hawkins (not that I think anyone cares :wink: ) but some RnB looking guy doing a pretty good impersonation.
:|

nightwish :up:

new bad religion album, for me.

i've been ignoring the sonic youth album. i've picked it up, i've put it back down, i have yet to listen to it. maybe someday.

oh, i like the counting crows song for shrek 2...something makes me wish i didn't like it, but i do. probably cos it would kick big yellow taxi's ass...

the john peel sessions of Belle & Sebastian

it's a christmas show
and since it's finally over 30 degrees over here it seemed fitting

IWasBored said:
i've been ignoring the sonic youth album. i've picked it up, i've put it back down, i have yet to listen to it. maybe someday.

I've listened to it twice today, and it is, in two words, totally awesome. But I suppose I would be suspected to say that :wink: Anyway check it out sometime

caught them playing something opn leno or letterman or something a couple nights ago. not sure whether it was a re-run or what, i didn't know the song. it didn't grab my attention :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom