New Madonna Album News from Madonna.com!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Madonna.com is happy to announce the name of the first single off of the new album is called HUNG UP (produced by Stuart Price). The album, Confessions on a Dancefloor, will be released this fall. Stay logged in to Madonna.com for more exciting album news!

More from Madonna.com:

Confessions on a Dancefloor – Album Update A few weeks ago Madonna.com reported that HUNG UP is going to be the first single off the new album. We are now happy to tell you that HUNG UP will debut at radio on October 17th!
Not only that, but Madonna.com is pleased to announce the release date for Madonna's new All Dance Album. Madonna fans all over the world can rejoice, because the album release date is currently scheduled for November 15, 2005! Put your dancing shoes on and plan a date with your best friends to the clubs, because October & November are going to rule!

Madonna worked on 16 tracks but only 13 will make the final cut...

1) around the clock (4.59)
2) hung up (4.07) - [1st single to due October 17th]
3) 24/7 (3.44)
4) the demon's disco (5.01)
5) smiling on your face (4.26)
6) trivial things (6.43)
7) the song (3.11)
8) returning home (4.18)
9) lies (3.42)
10) defying gravity (5.09)
11) boy (4.32)
12) the stare (4.35)
13) I love New York (4.13) - [probably the 2nd single]
14) signs (3.55)
15) nightmare (6.22)
16) beat box (5.28)

It's said that this new album "Confessions on a dancefloor" (to be released November 15th) won't have any ballads or mellow songs, only up-tempo tracks. There will be no duets (like the Britney one), no political messages (like the American Life album), and the songs are like an tribute to all kinds of dance-music (from rock n' roll, to disco, to the trance...). A new world tour will start in 2006.

there is a track too called "I Am going To tell you a secret" that is supposed to be the soundtrack of the "Re-Invention tour" documentary.

This is all the information I got.

I'm always interested to see what Madonna's up to. The Live8 performance was awesome. I prefer fun Madonna to spiritual/political Madonna so maybe I'll like a dance record. :up:

Back
Top Bottom