New Limp Bizkit?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Limp Bizkit?!?!
music487.gif
23.gif

Zoomerang96 said:
GibsonGirl said:
i've got news for you. not all of us pussytoe around everything. a spade is a spade, and i call it as i see.

and the way i see it, anyone who gives limp bizkit an ounce of respect is not worthy of my time.

:up:

Flying FuManchu said:
LOL did you all even try out the links or give them a try. Why you want hate me. Why you want hate me? Haven't we seen enough hate in the world lately?

:eyebrow: MI-2?

I don't hate anyone; and I got no beef with you fumanchu. you can like whatever you like; I merely appreciate zoomer's blatant honestly while everyone else is like "don't say anything negative ever."

:wink:

Achtung Joshua! said:

PS. Bizkit kicks Coldplay's ass :wink:

ok, I don't mind Coldplay anymore, maybe after their new album I will do it again, but no... Limp Bizkit just sucks, Coldplay is boring sometimes... big difference

Like I said, the new Limp Bizkit song that I linked is actually catchy in terms of the music IMO. The weakest aspect of the song are the lyrics. The bass intro is great IMO and Borland's guitar is great for the main intro riff that he's picking. When they go into the power chords it definitely rocks. Before the fancy riff, the guitar part they have in the song reminds me of what the Yeah Yeah Yeahs did on Fever to Tell with the loop/ guitar to intro a song which is what I really like about the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Actually the lyrics are okin the beginning but get worse and worse as the song goes on nd cheeses out big time when Durst goes into the the Your Father schtick. My mini review of the first link.

Last edited:
Borland's guitar? Wes Borland returned to the band?

because I don't like Limp Bizkit but I think Borland is a good guitar player

Basically, if anyone starts a Bizkit OR Coldplay thread again I will SCWEAM and SCWEAM and SCWEAM.

Flying FuManchu said:
Limp Bizkit rocks out more than Coldplay ever will unfortunately...

"rock out"????

:|

:laugh: :lmao: :laugh:

ok, I guess if jumping around onstage acting like some asshole who's pissed off because he just got fired from his job at the mall is "rocking out"......then, yup, they sure do.

Limp Bizkit "rocks out" more than Coldplay? I don't think Coldplay's prime objective is to RAWK :rockon: out. They're two completely different styles of music and to attempt to compare them is asinine. As probably the premier Coldplay fan on Interference, I should defend them from unfair comparisons.

That being said, wait until you hear "Square One". Coldplay can rock with the best of them when the occasion calls for it.

I stand by my previous comment. No one worth a damn cares for Limp Bizkit.

Last edited:
i agree with jofo. the notion is just sad, and it makes me embarassed even to have read him say it.

JOFO said:

"rock out"????

:|

:laugh: :lmao: :laugh:

ok, I guess if jumping around onstage acting like some asshole who's pissed off because he just got fired from his job at the mall is "rocking out"......then, yup, they sure do.

Sure, visually... rock isn't all about jumping around cursing, etc... but the music is hard rockin. Coldplay's music isn't like that.

Yeah cuz Politik rocks :rockon: or Shiver rocks :rockon:.

:rolleyes:

Maybe your definition of rock and rocking out is like the Carpenters so I don't know if there is any point in arguing that Coldplay doesn't rock as hard as Limp Bizkit. :shrug:

I'm not saying Coldplay isn't a rock band (though some could question it) nor am I saying Limp Bizkit is better than Coldplay. But at the least, Coldplay rocks as hard as dripping faucet (until they prove otherwise on the new album). They are very soft, melodic, etc... I guess in my In My Place is the most rocking b/c of the drums but the guitar is so soft and clean.

Yeah, Coldplay doesn't rock in terms of raw/ powerful/ loud type of energy in the music. They also don't fit the conventional definition of "rock and roll" either. I mean we can all agree on that part. Limp Bizkit (for all their warts to some people) do rock b/c of the song structure, guitar tones, beats, etc.

inmyplace13, you don't have to defend Coldplay b/c I like Coldplay. I love mainstream popular bands like Coldplay. I wasn't trying to be overly critical. If I came across as such, my bad. I just feel Coldplay doesn't rock in the way the Stones do in Rocks Off. The way Jimi does on Voodoo Chile. The way Led Zeppelin does on Whole Lotta Love, or Cream does in White Room (and these are old school references).

Last edited:
Stones, Jimi, Zep, Cream - all great references.

I said that it is unfair to compare LB and Coldplay because of the difference in genre.

Rock is relative.

I'm going to stop this argument just because I'm in love with your Karen O avatar.

^ This guy cracks me up. Does he ever say anything positive? Cause I just see him trolling around looking for someone to slag on. :ohmy:

Last edited:
someone who joined the forum a few months ago is calling one of the oldest members of the board a troll...yeah that makes a lot of sense.

'trolling' = 'searching' in this context. Bad choice of words, but I'm still waiting...maybe something will come out positive before you hit 10,000:wink:

Back
Top Bottom