New Kate Bush album!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've heard rumors about this for ages, but I honestly thought Axl Rose would release Chinese Democracy or hell would freeze over before it finally happened.

Double album :hyper:

about time, hope the wait was worth it. Hope its similar to The Kick Inside, undoubtedly her best work to date

Kate Bush is what Tori Amos wishes she could be. She is a musical genius if only because she takes all different genres of music and makes it accessible to all.

I love Hounds Of Love, and The Red Shoes. I'm glad she's finally gotten over her problems and decided to put some music together again.

Very first single I bought myself was Wuthering Heights. Kate is so cool. :love:

Prompted by this thread I went googling and found some Kate forums. One of them had a "Have you had sex to Kate's music?" I haven't seen that replicated here lately.:eyebrow:

:lol:

:sexywink:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Kate Bush is what Tori Amos wishes she could be. She is a musical genius if only because she takes all different genres of music and makes it accessible to all.

I love Hounds Of Love, and The Red Shoes. I'm glad she's finally gotten over her problems and decided to put some music together again.

Oh, I love Tori but I agree, Reggie.

The Red Shoes is amazing. :drool:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I might have agreed at one time but I feel Tori came into her own so long ago that the comparison to Kate is insulting, really, at this point. She is her own person doing her own thing and I honestly don't think Tori is wishing she were Kate in any way.

That said, I saw her at Red Rocks Monday night and one of the highlights for me was that she had reworked "God" (which had become very tiresome for me over the years) weaving "Running Up that Hill" into it throughout. It was amazing.

I love Kate Bush and cannot wait to hear this. Hounds Of Love was the first album I brought of hers. I remember seeing the video for Running Up That Hill on Mtv in the mid 80's and just being mesmerized by her voice.

The song This Woman's Work still can get me emotional when I listen to it.

Back
Top Bottom