New Jane's Addiction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
It's coming out tommorrow, is anybody interested? The song I've heard on the radio sounds pretty good. They are on the cover of the new Spin. You should check them out, Bono has mentioned being influenced by them in the past. Any fans here?

I like the new single.

I've honestly never heard any other Jane's Addiction songs other than 'Jane Says' and 'Caught Steelin'

Should I be punished?

Cool! :up:

I can't wait to buy it tommorrow, it's on sale for $10 at Circuit City and I think it comes with a DVD! :hyper: It's called "Strays"- hey a good one for me since I feed all the stray animals;)

Yeah. I'm looking forward to hearing the other material on the record. Dave Navarro sounds a little Edge-like on Just Because... at points it reminds me of Until The End Of The World.

But then again, I'm crazy. :up:

*to keep with the pre-requisite thumb uping.

u2popmofo said:
I like the new single.

I've honestly never heard any other Jane's Addiction songs other than 'Jane Says' and 'Caught Steelin'

Should I be punished?

Severely. You bad mofo you!

I forgot the new disc comes out today.

I am a huge fan, and those who have only heard Been Caught Stealing need to know that is nothing like any of the band's other music.

I will run out and get it today...

Anybody get it? Impressions/feelings?

I've seen some good and bad reviews, I'm wondering what fellow U2 fans will think.

i'm kinda waiting out for everyone's opinion before I get it... I heard mixed reviews too... but if it's not that bad, then heck, I'll buy it at bestbuy this week for $9.99

which filter?... cuz I think short bus was their only good album...

title of record :down: ...

i didn't bother listening to filter albums thereafter...

whichever had "welcome to the fold" on it...that's the song it reminds me of...that and something else off that album (not that freaking picture song though)

i'm not intentionally knocking jane's addiction, i like them ok. that's what the song reminds me of. it reminds me a lot of that...

Most of it was good, I got it, it's well worth the $9.99 price.

cujo said:

There's sumthing suspicious about that.

Boo :down:

:sexywink:

shhh....cujo, don't tell anyone, you'll let out the secret. what secret? i haven't got a clue, i just thought it sounded good

I saw the video a few days ago and liked the song Just because. (then again, I only heard Been caught stealing so far)

Back
Top Bottom