New Jacko News

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Numb1075

ONE love, blood, life
Jacko's blushing - and this time it's not just his rouge.
The Queen, er, King of Pop, disguised in an Arabic woman's head scarf, got caught fixing his face in a ladies' bathroom in a Dubai shopping mall Saturday.

Cops were called to the scene to resolve a dispute between Jackson, 47, and a shocked Tunisian woman who snapped his picture as he primped at the mirror. No arrests were made, according to The Khaleej Times.

Maybe the wigged-one couldn't read the Arabic word for "women" on the rest room door, or maybe he chose the ladies' lounge rather than risk powdering his cheeks in a Middle Eastern men's room.

Dubai Police Col. Abdul Jalil Mehdi said he believed the pop star made an "innocent mistake" in using the ladies' loo, the Times said

Mehdi did not comment on Jackson's choice of head-wear - the traditional Emerati women's scarf known as "Sheila."

A 37-year-old teacher, identified as Latifa M., "screamed in shock and ran out of the ladies room" in the Ibn Battuta Mall when she realized Jackson was a man, the Times said.

But the school-marm shutterbug went back and snapped some pictures of the pop star with her cell phone camera.

Jackson chased after the woman and demanded the photos. She refused and asked for "compensation," the Times said.

The ruckus attracted cops, who told the teacher her demand for money was illegal. The photos were "erased," the Times said.

Jackson has been living in Bahrain as a guest of the royal family since his acquittal on child molestation charges last summer. He recently purchased a secluded $1.5 million property in the Amwaj Islands and plans to make his home there, according to reports.

In the U.S., Jackson's official Web site, MJJSource.com, is down. His longtime friend and makeup artist Karen Faye posted a note to fans saying the site "is down because we have had no cooperation with Michael and his present team. ... We were Michael's voice, but if he doesn't wish to speak or pay his bills for MJJSource, there is nothing we can do."

:lol:

I wonder what shopping centre he was in? :hmm: I lived in Dubai for a little while.

:tsk: You know, at this point, he's gone waaay past creepy to just plain sad. I almost feel sorry for the guy, er...girl, um.... person. :shrug:

Last edited:
I hardly know how to respond to this. It's kinda funny, kinda sad...I mean, where can he go live now? I'm sure living in Dubai and hiding behind a (women's) garment probably seemed like a good idea. At least his attire now matches his children's so they don't have to feel like freaks. I guess. :huh:

I bet you ol' Wacko has a grand time at Wild Wadi just in front of Jumeirah Beach Hotel (and what a hotel :drool: ). All those young boys...in swimming costumes... Yes, I could imagine he goes there a lot.

jacko.jpg

:bow:

I think he saw a sign that said "Boy's Room" and was all, "OK, last time I went into the boys room I had to hire a lawyer. This time I'll use the girls room. Can't get into trouble in there."

In two weeks MJ is gonna explode while standing between two bathroom doors.

the woman screamed because she thought it was a man?

she probably screamed because she thought it was a walking nose-less corpse.

the man needs a court assigned guardian, he's not mentally competent to handle his own affairs.
look at his behavior. he's a 12 year old in a 40 year old body with more money than he knows what to do with and nobody dares to tell him No.
in years to come he'll be remembered as one of the world's most public, tragic cases of arrested development ever.
I just feel badly for his children, in the end.

LOS ANGELES - Pop star Michael Jackson's family fears his pill popping has spun "out of control" again and they're making plans to fly to Bahrain to stage an "intervention" rescue, the Daily News has learned.
"The family is in a state of emergency. They consider it a life-or-death situation," a source close to the family told The News yesterday.

Brother Randy Jackson reportedly is leading the drive to get Michael into rehab after fielding a long-distance call for help from Grace Rwaramba, the nanny to Jackson's children.

"Michael is binging again. Grace basically said she can't handle him alone," the family source said. "The family is in a tailspin."

Randy and other kin have asked pop princess Janet Jackson to finance the costly rescue mission. Michael Jackson, 47, has been holed up in Bahrain since shortly after his acquittal on child-molestation charges last June.

The singer's rep, Raymone Bain, called the report "a total lie" and claimed Jackson "was on the phone as we speak" directing other musical artists in an L.A. recording studio.

"He is clear-headed and articulate. He is not on drugs. It's false," Bain said.

The King of Pop recently turned up in a ladies room in a Bahrain shopping mall wearing a women's head scarf. His rep said it was all a "mistake."

The tarnished pop idol reportedly has popped the anti-anxiety drug Xanax as well as potent painkillers in recent years, sources say.

"It's a sad, sad story, and if this is how his life ends, it couldn't be more tragic," said former Jackson family pal Stacy Brown, who chronicled the singer's past drug woes in "Michael Jackson: The Man Behind the Mask."

The singer went to rehab at least once following 1993 child molestation allegations, and he reportedly resisted a family intervention attempt in New York in December 2001.

"He told them, 'I'll be dead in a year - leave me alone,'" the family source told The News.

WinnieThePoo said:
it's a sad story , guy really needs to start a new life ,somewhere without press

Guess that's what he was hoping when he moved to Bharain of all places. He can wear his mask w/o worries.

He can move to Siberia or Timbuktu and the press will still find him and exploit his freakiness

I sincerely hope it's not Michael who's really raising his poor children. Those kids are going to be messed up enough as it is, just for being his children. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom