New Interpol Album Leaked(soulseek)!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SQUEE!!

Thanks mikal! I heard Next Exit and then I listened to it 3 more times and it's such a nice, poetic melody. I'm loving the album, and it's definitely not a let down.

anitram said:
SQUEE!!

Thanks mikal! I heard Next Exit and then I listened to it 3 more times and it's such a nice, poetic melody. I'm loving the album, and it's definitely not a let down.

no prob! what do you think of "Take You On A Cruise"? that's my favorite song right now.

It's pretty good - more mature than the first album - though Paul still can't seem to shake that Ian Curtis out of his voice. ;) I have a hard time taking them seriously sometimes since Joy Division are my favorite band besides U2, and it feels weird knowing that those guys sought out an Ian "soundalike" - re: Paul Banks joining the band. But the new record is really good - the songs as well as the production sound a lot more confident, if that makes any sense.

Yes, I downloaded it. Mother of God. And guess what? I'm going to - GASP - buy it the day it comes out as well! Amazing how some people don't seem to think you can have your cake and eat it too. . .;) Sorry - the dl'ing of music is such an exhausted topic. If you dl it and then buy it, then you've done no harm. Period.

I've only heard Length of Love and A Time To Be So Small :angry: (but I like both)

When I read the title Slow Hands imagined a song as Hands Away (Hands, you know... )

good choice for first single... very catchy

Here's the album art from Antics:

antics_package.jpg

Their North American tour has been announced.

http://www.interpolantics.com/

I cant figure out a way to copy and paste the whole thing, and I dont want to have to do it all by hand. I'm sure it will be up on sites soon. You can go see it in the tour section here though. :up:

Yes, I realize I'm posting this for no one other than myself:

Interpol tour dates:

10/11: Boston, Avalon
10/12:Montreal, Metropolis
10/13:Toronto, The Docks
10/15: Detroit, State Theater
10/16: Columbus, Newport Music Hall
10/17: Chicago, Riviera Theater
10/19: Minneapolis, First Avenue
10/22: Seattle, Paramount Theater
10/23:Vancouver, Commodore Ballroom
10/24: Portland, Crystal Ballroom
10/25: San Francisco, Warfield Theater
10/27-28: Los Angeles, The Wiltern
10/29: San Diego, Soma
10/30: Tempe, AZ, Marquee Theater
11/1: Dallas, Gypsy Ballroom
11/2: Austin, Stubbs
11/4: Atlanta, Coca Cola Roxy Theater
11/5: Asheville, The Orange Peel
11/7: Philadelphia, Electric Factory
11/8: Providence, Lupo's at the Strand
11/9: Washington DC, 9:30 Club
11/11-12: New York, Hammerstein Ballroom

Interpol is slotted to play a pair of TV spots, with an October 1st appearance on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno and an October 26th gig on Jimmy Kimmel Live.

Last edited:
ok, so i got an advanced copy of "antics" fully mixed etc...
and i have to say...that this is BY FAR the best album of the year so far. i know i know, there were some awesome releases this year, but frankly these guys have produced a true masterpiece. i think i like it better than "turn on the bright light." sincerely. "next exit," "evil," "not even jail," "length of love," & "c'mere" are stunners. and i'm way stoked that "slow hands" is the first single because, frankly mr. shankly i cannot fucking stand franz ferdinand and that weak ass single of theirs "take me out." i love interpol. i really really do.

Back
Top Bottom