New Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix trailer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I never read the HP books, the style just didn't interest me. But I have seen almost all of the films, and while I'm not too crazy about them, I can enjoy them. This one looks extremely good though. This is the first HP film I've even been a little excited about. But honestly, the only reason I'm going to try to see this in theaters is because of the promised final 20 minutes in 3-D. :drool: I love 3-D.

That looks awesome :drool: the last 20 minutes are going to be in 3-D? I didnt know that. even better!!

thanks for posting this :up:

I can't wait! for this and for the last book

thanks for the youtube link :up:

This book was the one I thought would come through much better on film in comparison with the book, unlike the GOF which was much better in print.

phillyfan26 said:
This book was the one I thought would come through much better on film in comparison with the book, unlike the GOF which was much better in print.

I thought so too. The last chapters of this book were absolutely amazing and I can't wait to see them on-screen.

This is totally my least favorite book, but the trailer looks good, so I'm excited for the movie

The US date for the film was moved up from Friday July 13th to Wednesday July 11th. Wonder if they got superstitious...:hmm:

Now if only they can move up the date of the book's release!

Or it's just the theme of the year to move every film up two days for some stupid reason. :shrug:

Lancemc said:
Or it's just the theme of the year to move every film up two days for some stupid reason. :shrug:

They do it so that "first weekend revenues" will start counting from Wednesday (actually Tuesday night) until Sunday. It's a calculated move to see if they can break the record for a weekend gross.

PlaTheGreat said:

They do it so that "first weekend revenues" will start counting from Wednesday (actually Tuesday night) until Sunday. It's a calculated move to see if they can break the record for a weekend gross.

Like I said...stupid reason. :wink:

PlaTheGreat said:

Sony might piss and moan about that though.

Back
Top Bottom