"New" GNR vs. Reloaded

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RELOADED or "new" GNR

• Reloaded (Weiland, Slash, etc.)

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • "New" GNR (Axl Rose, Buckethead)

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
With the news that Scott Weiland has officialy been brought in as the front man for a band featuring former Guns n' Roses members Slash (guitar), Duff McKagan (bass) and Matt Sorum (drums), to be named "Reloaded," I can personally say that I'm a hell of a lot more excited to hear this group put out some new material than I am about Axl's on again, off again "revamped" GNR, with the whole KFC bucket wearin' guitar playing thing, and that whole been expecting a new album for 6 years now thing.

Yeah, sounds far more interesting than whatever crap Axl was working on!

I think it's funny how this group just came out, killing Axl's old group & Offspring (who I dont like) stole Axl's old album name "Chinese Democracy" killing that.

I don't think Axl's "Chinese Democracy" will ever get released. I did see the new extra crispy version of GnR last Dec (I believe third to last show before Axl checked into the loony bin), and was impressed with the show, but it just should have had a different name.
The Reloaded project should be good, time will tell.

Scott Weiland... I know it's not very sensitive to say, but I hope he's fallen off the wagon. His non-drug days sucked. I'm sorry, but apparently some artists benefit from it.

Interested to hear Reloaded.

PS- Buckethead sucks.

cujo said:
His non-drug days sucked. I'm sorry, but apparently some artists benefit from it.

i couldn't agree more.

i didn't even bother to vote. poor axl.
yet even more proof that it's still better to burn out...

Back
Top Bottom