new from Feist!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dorian Gray

Refugee
I don't know if there are any fans of the incomparable Leslie Feist here, but if there are, she's got a new disc coming out next month. Unfortunately, it's not a new studio album, but a collection of unreleased material. Though it's still something to tie us over until her follow-up to Let It Die. (which, if you haven't heard, you need to download/buy now!)

tracklisting for "Open Season"

"One Evening" (Gonzales solo piano)
"Inside & Out" (Apostle Of Hustle UnMix live at the BBC)
"Mushaboom" (Mocky Mix)
"Gatekeeper" (One Room One Hour Mix)
"Lonely Lonely" (Frisbee'd Mix)
"Mushaboom" (K-OS Mix)
"Snowlion" (with Readymade FC)
"Tout Doucement"
"The Simple Story" (with Jane Birkin)
"Mushaboom" (Postal Service Mix)
"Gatekeeper" (Do Right Mix)
"One Evening" (VV MIX)
"When I Was A Young Girl" (VV Mix)
"Mushaboom" (VV Mix)

Excellent. I want to hear those two remixes of Mushaboom.

I saw Feist in concert last week and she was amazing!

I'm definitely going to be getting this, plus Let It Die. I was at a friend's house last week and he played me the latter. I was very impressed. A bit late to be jumping on board, I know, but what can you do?

GibsonGirl said:
I'm definitely going to be getting this, plus Let It Die. I was at a friend's house last week and he played me the latter. I was very impressed. A bit late to be jumping on board, I know, but what can you do?

never too late. this just proves you got into her through the music and not the hype.

I love Let It Die, but I don't like mixes or remixes or whatever of any artist

I got to hear the postal service remix and I found it to be excellent. I prefer it to the album version, actually.

VV mix - is this VV of The Kills?

These sorts of releases are so fun - full of remixes and oddities. With the right artist, I find that it can be as good as an album of new material.

It leaked. I'm about to give it a good old fashioned downloading.

Back
Top Bottom