New Fox Show "Skating W/Celebrities"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
I would watch this :reject:

I wonder what other shows will come out, doing __ w/ celebrities, the possibilities are endless :happy:

Skating With Celebrities' Coming to Fox

By The Associated Press Wed Sept 7

Olympic gold medalist Scott Hamilton will host Fox's "Skating With Celebrities," which will pair six personalities with six professional figure skaters.

"No doubt there will be plenty of falls, bruises and scary moments," Mike Darnell, Fox's executive vice president of alternative programming, said in a statement Tuesday.

"This competition will require our celebrity skaters to not only demonstrate rhythm, but also athleticism, grace and balance ... on ice, and before a team of unforgiving judges with both Olympic and world championship experience," Darnell said.

Dave Coulier, Bruce Jenner, Todd Bridges, Kristy Swanson, Deborah Gibson and Jillian Barberie with be paired with skating stars including Nancy Kerrigan, Tai Babilonia and Kurt Browning for the six-episode competition.

Olympic gold medalist Dorothy Hamill will be among the judges.

Fox didn't announce when the show will premiere.

I might actually watch that...just to see who crashes and burns. :yes:

fox continues to stoop to pathetic new lows.

anyone who spends time watching this channel has to feel a whole lot dummer for it.

i know i'm one of them. of course, only to watch family guy and the simpsons...

and of course, bill o'reilly.

or not.

I know Dave Coulier plays hockey so he can skate, not sure about Jenner, but for some reason I just don't envison Todd Bridges being graceful upon blades.
Maybe when Nancy Kerrigan finds out she's been paired with Willis Drummond she'll whinny "Why? Why me?"

Let me know when this debuts..so I can be sure to put another channel on.

Watch B list celebrities comb their hair

Watch B list celebrities wash the dishes:hyper:

Watch C list celebrties paint their extravagant houses:hyper:

Watch D list celebrities call their E list celebrity friends on their cell phones (sponsored by XYZ Wireless telephone co)

Watch B list celebrities order food at drive throughs:hyper:

when will it end??:confused: :shrug: :banghead:

I have my picture with Brian Boitano, Michele Kwan, Phillipe Candeloro, and Elvis Stojko. All seperately. :reject:

It does sound stupid. But i admit I am a sucker for figure skating shows of any kind. wasn't jillian barberie a professional skater at one time?

Back
Top Bottom