new Feist album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Ok! :hyper:

It may have to wait till saturday, as one site says its release here is May 5th. But I'll check while I'm on lunch tomorrow.

You do realize if I don't like it, I'm coming after you :madwife:

:wink:

FYI for the DC ppl...

Feist w/ Grizzly Bear
9:30 Club
Wed 6/13/07

Tickets are on sale now - $25 each with a $6 service charge.

The Tonight Show and Grey's Anatomy!!

Feist will be playing on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno next Tuesday, May 8th!

Also, tomorrow, Thursday May 3rd, tune in to Grey's Anatomy on ABC to hear a new Feist song off The Reminder! Check your local listings for show times.

Feist on Grey's Anatomy?

Hopefully all the stupid spoiled whores who started liking Snow Patrol (and to a lesser extent KT Tunstall and Regina Spektor) because of that show playing one of their songs don't pull the same thing here.

One more reason to hate Grey's Anatomy: ruining good music.
smielephantiy2.gif

bono_man2002 said:
Definitely going to be the first cd I pick up on my music shopping spree in the city on Friday :hyper:

Me, too...I'm buying it this week, but I've heard a few songs from other sources :shh:

The thing I find with Feist is that I end up constantly repeating a song that I really like...they become addictive. At one point last week, I must have listened to Mushaboom about a hundred times in a row. Later that night, I dreamt she was playing guitar at the end of my bed...in a snowsuit :(

angelordevil said:
Later that night, I dreamt she was playing guitar at the end of my bed...in a snowsuit :(

Lose the snowsuit and you've got my dream!

I'd go see her in June if tickets weren't around 35$ after taxes. I guess she's most popular in Canada and France or something.

Wee-hoo!

Feist on Conan Tonight!

Be sure and tune in to Late Night with Conan O'Brien tonight for a special performance by the one and only Feist! This time she'll have a special backing choir! Check you local listings for show times.

inmyplace13 said:

One more reason to hate Grey's Anatomy: ruining good music.

"House" has ruined a pretty big favorite song of mine, too. :grumpy:

I've bought an unusual number of CDs in the last few weeks and "The Reminder" is one of the ones I reach for the most. Really enjoying it. Very, very satisfying. :up:

I'm still in love with I Feel It All...just thought I'd mention that :wink: Easily the best song I've heard so far this year.

Back
Top Bottom