new Feist album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
'Let It Die' all the way...

her first, Monarch, is only ok. She doesn't allow it to be sold any longer. 'Let it Die' followed, then came 'Open Season', which is a remix/rarity album. May 1st brings 'The Reminder," and, other than that, there's nothing!

The essential song is Mushaboom, without a doubt.

The Postal Service remix of the song is godly too.

one more...

feist_promo1.jpg

I downloaded it but I haven't got a chance to listen to it yet since iTunes and Vista continue to not like each other.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm thinking if that's the case I may skip the leak, and concentrate on the first few albums before I buy the new one. :hmm: :wink:

Do that.

I listened to the first two tracks and deleted the songs. It sucked that bad.

And by it I mean the sound quality. :wink: I'm going to wait for a better sounding rip.

:heart: past in present :heart:

i think i'm going to like this one better than 'let it die'.

I just bought it and the resulting erection still hasn't subsided.
smielephantiy2.gif

I'm really excited about this because I actually avoided a leak for once in my life, so everything but My Moon My Man and 1 2 3 4 is going to be new to me.

I hate living in rural Canada. :happy: It's going to be a while before I'm going to be able to make the two hour drive into civilisation. Until then, no new Feist for me.

inmyplace13 said:
I just bought it and the resulting erection still hasn't subsided.
smielephantiy2.gif

I'm really excited about this because I actually avoided a leak for once in my life, so everything but My Moon My Man and 1 2 3 4 is going to be new to me.

1) That elephant needs to be :grumpy: -fied.

2) Is Sea Lion Woman the greatest, or what? I Feel It All?? Brandy Alexander?? The Limit To Your Love?? zomg, I'm :combust: again.

What's with my Best Buy bonus tracks?

I'm downloading "Intuition w/ Fade Out," "Honey Honey w/ Fade Out" and "Fighting Away The Tears." I don't understand what the whole w/ fade out deal is.

What does that mean?

What does the female vagina look like?

P.S. Please do grumpify my elephant.

inmyplace13 said:
What's with my Best Buy bonus tracks?

I'm downloading "Intuition w/ Fade Out," "Honey Honey w/ Fade Out" and "Fighting Away The Tears." I don't understand what the whole w/ fade out deal is.

What does that mean?

What does the female vagina look like?

P.S. Please do grumpify my elephant.

The website said by the crest of the labia, where's that?

Tell Me, Having not heard anything from Feist before...and I usually buy 1-2 Cd's a week... Should I buy this album tomorrow/This Weekend? (I'm not exactly sure If local stores will have it. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom