New Drug... Jenkem - *warning* Gross

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Seriously?

Who does this?

I would think you would have to be pretty desperate to start inhaling that shit (pardon the pun).

There's the internet, but someone's actually got to try it... :huh:

Didn't even click on the link. I can only imagine.

Okay, I clicked on the link and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was (maybe that should tell me something :huh: ).

It's Glenn Beck's website, and we ought to remember that he makes a living by being an obnoxious alarmist. What gets me is that by publishing these reports, most of which contain directions on how the drug is made and how it's used, you're simply telling kids who otherwise would have had no idea about this. I certainly wouldn't have tried something like this when I was younger, but I definitely know a few characters at my junior high school who probably would have if they had instructions like this.

:barf:

I think there are more disgusting ingredients in a lot of other drugs on the market.

I'm actually quite intrigued by the effects, too. I'm not going to do it, but I... can actually understand why someone would.

Ditto that. Yes, of course it's disgusting. Is it any more disgusting than smoking meth or all the chemicals and nasty-ass shit in cigarettes?

Okay, maybe meth or cigs don't leave that special fecal taste in your mouth, but still ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom