New Doves Leaked...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hoodlem

War Child
I am listenning for the second time right now and it is very good. More consistent than there other albums. Has some really amazingly beautiful moments.

Long time no see, hope Orem is still treating you well.

What are your favs? I've only heard Black and White Town so far, not sure if I want to hear anything else before the album is released....

hey popmofo, Orem is doing just fine.

Favs so far are...

Walk In Fire
One of These Days
Someday Soon

but the whole thing is very strong. It's really hard to say since I can't even remember what the songs sound like right now. I am going to go listen again right now.

I know it is available on soulseek but it's still in that early hard to find stage.

Last edited:
This album really seems to have that something extra that makes it great.

and add these to my favorites list:

Almost Forgot Myself
Snowden
The Storm
Shadows of Salford

:sad:

i want to hear it so bad but i don't have a computer here to do so. so it looks like i'll have to wait til march to hear it.

although i have heard B&W town and one of these days and love them both.

i am soooooo jealous

You're all making me pretty excited for the release. :up:

Watched a performance of 'Catch the Sun' on a best of Later With Jools Holland thing yesterday, it was awesome. Got me in a Doves mood. :up:

Last edited:
MrBrau1 said:

Crest? You wuss. I use Heineken.

Seroiusly, if you YSI to me, I'll mail ya a U2 boot or something. I'm an appreciative fellow.

i'll do it tomorrow night. i'm too drunk right now to even think about sending anything.

I've heard snowden, some cities, and shadows of salford. i like snowden a lot. Topping lost souls and songs on last broadcast like pounding is so difficult in my mind...i'm sure they'll grow on me shortly though. :) Very excited to hear the whole thing!

Back
Top Bottom