New Doves Leaked...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just loaded black and white town, one of these days, snowden and some cities on my ipod. i like them all and i can't wait to hear the rest of the cd.

it was quite interesting to here one of these days all finished after living with the live version from glasto 2003 for so long.

received this email today from Doves:

[q]Doves first north American shows of 2005 are also now on sale, details below…

March
Tue 15 - New York, NY - Bowery Ballroom (www.boweryballroom.com)

Thu 17 - Austin, TX - South By Southwest Music Festival (www.sxsw.com)

Mon 21 - Los Angeles, CA - El Rey Theatre (www.theelrey.com)
Buy now

April
Sat 30 - Indio, CA - Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival
Buy now
[/q]

I hope they add more shows and hope they come back to Atlanta.

supposedly they are doing a proper NA tour in the summer or so says their manager and another guy who either works for them or their record label..i can't remember which.

they finish their uk/euro tour end of april so it could be anythime after that.

ps...i so :heart: "walk in fire"

this was posted on the message board by the band's manager dave rofe:

we're working on putting together a tour following the coachella date, possibly doing a few shows with new order on the west coast and then
heading off over to the west coast via the usual stops (and canada) with mercury rev - that's the plan anyway. don't kill me if it changes.

that's so great that they are coming to canada....so bad that they are bringing mercury rev. :yuck:

oh well...beggers can't be choosers and i haven't seen them yet so i don't care who the hell opens for them. :hyper: :combust:

I would LOVE to have Mercury Rev, though less than the Magic Numbers who are supporting them at almost all of the dates on their UK tour EXCEPT Norwich. :mad:

meegannie said:
I would LOVE to have Mercury Rev, though less than the Magic Numbers who are supporting them at almost all of the dates on their UK tour EXCEPT Norwich. :mad:

i saw mercury rev open for oasis in 2002 and the lead singers voice made me cringe. i may just have to skip the opening act or bring earplugs.

why can't elbow be opening for them again :scream: :banghead: :crazy:

another elbow/doves show would be amazing. I'm just excited to see doves again though, and i would really like to see mercury rev.

Back
Top Bottom