New Doves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Yahweh

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Those of you that have heard it what do you think of it?

I think it is as good as their last album but not as good as Lost Souls...there are some tracks that I found a bit annoying to listen to.

:bump:

The local public radio station played the first single this evening! I can't remember what it is called. Great song, though.

So is the CD actually out already or is it coming out soon?

It's out March 1, I believe.
I LOVE 'Sky Starts Falling' :drool:

lmjhitman said:
It's out March 1, I believe.
I LOVE 'Sky Starts Falling' :drool:

funny, today I was reading a review by some guy and he said that "Sky Starts Falling" is the weakest song

don't know really, I haven't heard it yet, but surely I'm going to buy it

Jack In The Box said:
funny, today I was reading a review by some guy and he said that "Sky Starts Falling" is the weakest song

:angry:

:shrug: Maybe I like it because the lyrics remind me of my ex? To each his own, I guess. :)

I just realized the NME Web site is streaming the entire album!

Good thing I don't have to get up too early tomorrow, because it looks like I'll be up late listening. :D

Its a solid record there is a few tracks on it that miss for me is all im saying :)

You (almost) did it again, Iris! :)

Luckily, Bonochick's fantastic band index allows me to resurrect this so I can mention I now own the album and am playing it right now.

It comes with a DVD thing which I haven't watched. Music-wise, though, it's a lovely album. I'll need to give it a few more listens before I can truly give my opinion on it though.

I like it, I saw the Doves play some of the tracks on a music programme last week :bow:

I got it :up:

love it, I can't stop listening to it, The Storm is my favorite tune so far

Jack In The Box said:

The Storm is my favorite tune so far

Cool song, almost has trip hop elements to it.

I picked it up today and have listened through it once. I'm really really happy with it. I like it MUCH more as an over all album than I do Last Broadcast already. I'm not sure how I'd rate it next to Lost Souls yet, need more time with it. For now, I'm quite satisfied. :up:

Oh yeah, mine didnt come with a DVD. Maybe they didnt include that on the US release, I didnt see any that did.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

It arrived to my house very fast.

I hope the Idlewild album import I just preordered does also! I'd have it by this time next week if it did....

:up:

Possibly their best album yet. Hard to tell how the songs compare at this point, but the album flows perfectly. Best tracklisting order I have heard since OK Computer and Kid A. I think U2 needs to pay attention, they seem to often have a hard time picking the ideal order.

Back
Top Bottom