New DMB: Busted Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
diamond said:

Im a dumbass apparently.:mad:

This is the first post of yours in this thread that makes sense :tongue:

Um, thanks, but do we really need to know who you occasionally___?

I admit I don't know much about Dave, but from what I do know, he seems like a great guy who respects women.

Exactly how is it that he tries to manipulate women?:huh: What is your evidence?

Personally, I'm not liking Busted Stuff all that well. I think the songs don't go anywhere, and nothing grabs my attention. I love "Grey Street" and "Diggin' a ditch", but the rest seems a blah to me. I think "Bartender" just drones on, "Busted stuff" was better on it's Lillywhite sessions version, and "Where are you going" is the most boring song ever.

I'm not one of those "EVERYDAY" fans, who only like them because of the commercially friendly 2001 album. I do like that album a lot, it's awesome. But so are all DMB's other albums. I just don't like Busted Stuff all that well.

I am a fan of DMB....The first three albums were great, but I haven't really taken a liking to Everyday or the new one(maybe eventually). Overall, I don't think he's a bad guy, and the music is good. If anyone doubts that...listen to "Crush". Great fucking song!

Back
Top Bottom