New Die Hard trailer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It looks more like a generic action flick with Bruce Willis in it that a Die Hard film. But I guess that's what you get when hack director Len Wiseman is calling the shots.

Consider me worried.

It looks great, and it looks like John McClane knows he's invincible now and just does whatever thte hell he wants, I am so super excited...except...Bruce is bald :sad:

jebus, there was more action in that 2 minute trailer than in most movies

bono_212 said:
It looks great, and it looks like John McClane knows he's invincible now and just does whatever thte hell he wants, I am so super excited...except...Bruce is bald :sad:
Actually I think Bruce looks really great bald. Sexy:wink:

I'm just super curious...IS he completely bald? Or does he just prefer to shave it all off?

I dunno... Die Hard 2 was not exactly the greatest thing ever...

The first was the best and the third was pretty good up to the awful ending that felt like it was made up cus they ran out of time or something but the second one kinda sucked IMO...

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i liked the third one, mostly because samuel l jackson just screaming and yelling was still pretty cool at that point.

Agreed, if they hadn't tacked on that shitty ending it would get 5/5 but it looses a point due to Bruce Willis saving the day because the bad guy's location is printed on the bottle of aspirin the bad guy just happened to give him... :tsk:

Die Hard 2 is the weakest of the series, but Reginal Veljohnson and Samuel L Jackson were better sidekicks to Bruce Willis than this young kid looks to be. And I'm guessing the cyber-kid villain won't be close to Alan Rickman or Jeremy Irons.

Really? Third one is my favourite - yes it's a weak ending but otherwise great script. "Simon says" tasks, the chemistry between Willis and Jackson...

U2girl said:
Really? Third one is my favourite - yes it's a weak ending but otherwise great script. "Simon says" tasks, the chemistry between Willis and Jackson...

I would rank them:

Die Hard
Die Hard 3
Die Hard 4 (I haven’t seen it but I am betting it's better than 2)
Die Hard 2

In terms of villains, Rickman is the man, this guy made Robin Hood worth watching and that is a miracle right there (why a spoon cousin?).

Irons was awesome in 3, which is rare for him because whenever he usually does something remotely blockbuster-ish he sucks - see Dungeons & Dragons, Man In The Iron Mask and Eragon (sp?) for proof of this...:barf:

He's been in more stuff then the apple computers, he was in Jeepers Creepers and Dodgeball, but after that I pretty much hate everymovie he's been in

Accepted might have been the worst movie I've ever seen.

I haven't been disappointed by a Die Hard movie, and that's really saying something.

I can't wait until this comes out, Bruce Willis is probably the most resilient actor out there. Who else can make another successful movie after Hudson Hawk? Or better yet, another movie?

With the new trend of "4th movies of supposed trilogies" popping up out of nowhere, this ranks right behind Indy IV as one I really want to see.

I might end up enjoying more than Pirates 3 or Spidey 3 :up:

Back
Top Bottom