new coldplay album in full today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
drooling

I can't do it. I can't listen to it. :drool: :drool:

I'm going to have to wait until it comes out.

In happier news though, my boyfriend got us tix to the
Coldplay ATL show. :drool: I am :happy: :dance: :cute:

Re: drooling

HelloAngel said:
I can't do it. I can't listen to it. :drool: :drool:

I'm going to have to wait until it comes out.

In happier news though, my boyfriend got us tix to the
Coldplay ATL show. :drool: I am :happy: :dance: :cute:

Listen it will make the show so much better when you know some of the lyrics to all these awesome songs, such as Clocks..listening now and its so good.

jkayet said:

:yes: good idea...someone has to have it... :scratch:

That one girl who was next to me at Doves/Elbow at the TLA recorded THAT show, so maybe she recorded Coldplay too? She was in the front row.

Re: Re: drooling

DiGi said:

Listen it will make the show so much better when you know some of the lyrics to all these awesome songs, such as Clocks..listening now and its so good.

Actually, the album will be out weeks before my concert, so I'm sure I'll have all the lyrics memorized by then. :)

meegannie said:

No, but I think Jenn has contact info for some people who know her....

Jenn? :shrug:
I just emailed the gril who might know her...if she doesn't know her, this person might have some idea where to get it...I'll let you guys know! :)

Yep, the show was amazing! I think I NEED to go to the concert in Pier 6, Baltimore. :) One of the drumsticks fell close to where I was standing, but I didn't get it. :(

Oh hi, Jenn! I thought you went back to KY already.

Ok, I found someone who did record it. They haven't made it cd formattable yet, and they said it might take a while, but I'll let you know when and if they can get it done. :D Sounds pretty promising...

I am back in KY. :( I'm just still glued to the internet here too. :)

I know I should probably just see for myself.

But what's the album like? Like their 1st one? or different?

thanks.

The drums on "In My Place" sound a lot like the drums from Led Zeppelin's "When The Levee Breaks."

I don't know what you guys have been waiting for, the whole album was leaked to the internet a couple of weeks ago

oh, and personally I wasn't overly impressed with the new album, some good songs, some mediocre songs... and their sound hasn't progressed much

Last edited:
:rollseyes:

The Wanderer said:
I don't know what you guys have been waiting for, the whole album was leaked to the internet a couple of weeks ago

Who said anyone was waiting? I've had it for months, as have others here.

I just didn't feel the need to be rude about it.

Back
Top Bottom