New Coldplay Album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It'll end up beating 'How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb' musically, in my opinion...Chris Martin's said they've gone in a bit of a new direction...! Should be good, and if they put 'Moses' on there, I'll be pleased!

lmjhitman said:
Just don't let Gwenyth sing!

...or pull a Yoko and demolish the band.

I read in some magazine that she is pissed at how much Chris is always gone. Can you imagine how mad she will be when he is off touring the world??

He seems p-whipped enough to lose the band for her.

I saw an article recently, didn't get a chance to read it though, that gave me the impression that Gwyneth really does NOT want to be the Yoko.

Originally posted by
It'll end up beating 'How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb' musically, in my opinion...Chris Martin's said they've gone in a bit of a new direction...! Should be good, and if they put 'Moses' on there, I'll be pleased!

Quite a statement for an album you havent heard!! :lol: I doubdt its going to be HTDAAB for me. But I will at least wait until I hear it to make that declaration for sure!

"Moses" and "Poor Me" are good tunes but they are not heading in any new directions with those songs. The other songs they were working on had a more mellow tone as well. I just hope the last half of the year in the studio has produced some different songs as far as the tone and feel.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom