New Black Rebel Motorcycle Club . . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm only on track 4 now, but I'm digging this album. Berlin is a phenominal rock song. :rockon:

Lancemc said:
I'm only on track 4 now, but I'm digging this album. Berlin is a phenominal rock song. :rockon:

This is the song I can't stop listening too. It makes me want to wear leather pants and break something.

"Suicide's easy. What happened to the revolution?" is one of the best choruses ever.

so what do you guys think of this? its good, isnt it?

...and could one of you please forward the link to the latest bitches that asked for it? thanks!

Btw I forgot to say thanks to U2man....well thanks:wink

Where is the clicking?

Weird never noticed them before:S

All You Do Is Talk's awesomeness must have deafened me to them.

i picked this up at best buy because i had a gift card and it was $9.99 and i was buying neon bible and needed another cd...and im so glad i did, its amazing!!

im apparently new to this exact style...what other artists are similar?

If you like this band, besides the obvious choice of Jesus and Mary Chain, you NEED to check out PRIMAL SCREAM. XTRMNTR would probably be a good place to start.

SWASTIKA EYESSSSSSSS, SHE GOT
SWASTIKA EYESSSSSSSS
SWASTIKA EYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:drool:

anyone know where i can find a high quality mp3 of their cover of "the lonesome death of hattie carroll" by bob dylan? i just heard them live last night and this song took me by complete surprise. anyone?

thewrathofsam@yahoo.com

I edited with weapon of choice for diamond cuts on baseball tonight last Sunday. It is a really good song

Back
Top Bottom