New Beck has leaked...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can't use filesharing services on campus...

Yeah, I have to be in a very specific mood to listen to Odelay. It's brilliant, but I prefer Sea Change. And Midnite Vultures.

Midnite Vultures? Ack.

IMO:
Odelay > Mellow Gold > Mutations > Sea Change > Midnite Vultures

Haven't heard that early album.

If you want I may be able to upload a few songs to that site, but I am on a dial up connection.

This is exciting. I love Odelay, definitely my favorite Beck record. I also love Sea Change but don't listen to it much anymore. Kind've a downer, that one. A beautiful but depressing record. I'm ready for some more Odelayish Beck.

Midnight Vultures is superb, full of fresh-sounding efforts! Does anyone have an alternative link to these songs that actually works?

I was like this when I saw this thread: :hyper: !!!!!!

But it's down :( Found matches on Soulseek -- I'll post if they aren't fakes.

Anyway.. Midnite Vultures is my favourite Beck album, followed closely by Odelay and Mutations. MV is everything I want in music.

Don't know of any sites out there with it up, The Oink had a torrent but it was taken it down (for not being 192kb quality or more...).

I'm currently getting Guero and E-Pro onto , I'll post the links when they are done.

Could someone either e-mail me the leaked songs or put up another you sendit it thing?

I just got into Beck two weeks ago (always have liked what I have heard, but never listened to anything). And now I am a full fledged Beck phreak.

I want this new album! Eeeek!:)

I found the album.

ANyone think that the opening of "Black Tambourine" sounds like Lady WIth the Spinning Head?

Moreso, I think it sounds like The Fly too. Creepy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom