New Audioslave

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache, I want the must understandable and detailed explanation of what it sounds like the second you hear it. Then I want you to get me a copy of it immediately afterwards. Thank you in advance.

Do Miss America said:
You can stream it at their website, pretty good tune.

Thank ya :up:

audioslave9mf.jpg

TheBrazilianFly said:
I can't listen to the song on their site. :sad: How does it sound like?

Honestly, it's a fairly straight forward rock song. It's an obvious single, still pretty good though. I'm sure it will sound a lot better when a better quality version comes out.

Thanks! If it's as good as Gasoline or Cochise than that's awesome! At least it's a rock song and I hope it has a good riff. I liked the description Cornell gave about the album by the way. :up:

TheBrazilianFly said:
Thanks! If it's as good as Gasoline or Cochise than that's awesome! At least it's a rock song and I hope it has a good riff. I liked the description Cornell gave about the album by the way. :up:

it doesn't sound like that stuff.
after hearing it only once 4 days ago, I'd compare it to "wishlist" by pearl jam.

but it's hard to remember.

i forgot to post my review... i heard it in the car on the way home, kind hard to type while driving...

overall, pretty much what you'd expect... typical morello guitar work... which, of course, is great but when you expect greatness from someone on everything, then great is just good... does that make sense? catchy tune... kinda dr. phil-ish self help chorus... nothing earth shattering, like, say, the first time i heard shadow on the sun:drool:... but i dig it.

Yeah, I've taken a liking to the song too. Didnt really impress me all that much at first, but I'm finding myself liking it more and more.

When are the tickets for? I saw them on their initial tour in Mesa, Arizona. It was extremely enjoyable and well performed, they really won me over live. I'd like to see them again. :up:

u2popmofo said:
Yeah, I've taken a liking to the song too. Didnt really impress me all that much at first, but I'm finding myself liking it more and more.

When are the tickets for? I saw them on their initial tour in Mesa, Arizona. It was extremely enjoyable and well performed, they really won me over live. I'd like to see them again. :up:

april 30th @ roseland ballroom in NYC

Back
Top Bottom