New Arcade Fire Song - "Intervention"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Man said:
maybe i will like it more when it has been given some proper production.

i am really looking forward to 4 minutes warning and videotape.

fortunately "4 minute warning" might have been dropped:drool:

videotape is:drool:

U2Man said:

in an interview the band said they aren't too sure about 4 minute warning....
and they also dropped the song out of their set list pretty early in the tour so.....:whistle:

and personally I'm not a big fan of that song:shrug:

I think these are the songs that will definitely be on "GOD" or LP7 if you like:wink:

Nude:drool:
arpeggi
15 step
bodysnatchers:drool:
all I need
house of cards

how are they supposed to take advantage of christmas sales if they release it in april? :tsk:

when did this become a Radiohead thread? :shrug:

well, listening to this song more and more makes me drool for the new album.

U2Man said:
but he's a douchebag :shrug:

I'm not going to argue whether or not Chizip is a douchebag...even if he is the biggest douchebag to ever grace the earth, you're not allowed to say so. Not here, anyway.

BonoManiac said:
This may be the same version as that from the original poster but I wasn't able to download that one:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=M2ZokV22xgA&mode=related&search=

:drool:

Just for clarification, it is indeed this version.

And the NeonBible telephone number is crraazzzyyy. Awesome weird promotional-ish thing, though.

And keep that Radiohead talk in one of the other 34953450845 Radiohead threads in this forum. Don't bring that trash in here. :wink:

And I'm fairly sure that the new Arcade Fire album is set to be released on March 6 of next year.

Fantastic! :up: I initially couldn't decide if I preferred this to that live version that surfaced a while ago. After a few listens, I've decided I prefer this one. That organ sounds brilliant. I think Win sang the beginning a lot better on the old version but the music in this one more than makes up for it.

Workin' for the church while my family dies
Your little baby sister's gonna lose her mind

mandy1973 said:
I think it will take a few listens....doesn't immediately grab me

It will. I know when I first heard the rougher demo of the song that it took a while for me to warm up to it completely. I only liked this one so quickly because it's an improvement over the old version. Give it time! :)

is there a good quality mp3 floating about anywhere?

i have the dodgy bbc radio cut, and while it's better than nothing, i'd take a better version if there's one available?

Zoomerang96 said:
is there a good quality mp3 floating about anywhere?

i have the dodgy bbc radio cut, and while it's better than nothing, i'd take a better version if there's one available?

Supposedly they're releasing the single for online download before the new year, so it shouldn't be too long.

Back
Top Bottom