New and Final Season of Six Feet Under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoVoxSupastar said:

The benefits of pot...:wink:

God help me, I don't want to live 102 years!

I watched the finale again last night and got a lot that I missed the first time. On second viewing, I thought the closing scene with Claire hitting the highway and the fast-forwarding of everyone's lives set against that Sia song "Breathe Me" (from Ted's Deeply Unhip Mix, lol) was really beautiful and well-done.

I don't wanna let go! :sad:

joyfulgirl said:
God help me, I don't want to live 102 years!
You'll live to be 102 if you give up all of the things that would make you want to.

I watched the season finale again today and I got more out of it the second time too. I still broke up during David's death when he sees Keith playing with the football.

My cousin and I just recently had an SFU marathon. She had not seen any of the new episodes from this season because she was in Sydney and over the course of a week we have watched the entire season in several marathon sessions (Thank you, On Demand). It was great to see it all from start to finish again and you notice things when you rewatch it that you may not have noticed the first time around.

The address of the Fisher Mortuary Home and Funeral parlor is the actual property where they filmed the show; I've driven by it many times,,,,if you're ever in the Los Angeles area, look it up....its at the southwest corner of Arlington Avenue and 25th Street..

Not in a real good area, but if you mind your own business, no one will bother you...I'd be quick to shoot photos from my car...the house is a house, no flag pole or sign in front of the residence...the front door and glass is exactly as it is on TV; Claire's rear home and detached garage is there as well....FYI :)

Taken during one of my travels through the area...I guess the flag pole is there,,,second photo is Claire's coach house....

3447%3A8%3B923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D82%3B%3D%3B88%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A58664%3B%3C4ot1lsi

3447%3A8%3B923232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D82%3B%3D%3B88%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A58664%3B%3C6ot1lsi

Wow, thanks for posting that, Mr. BAW! Those are great pictures. It makes it seem more real now. I have to show this to my cousin. She was just in LA last weekend too.

I kinda lost it at the end too. I remember the first episode, it was the first night it was shown, and my roomate at the time , amy, called all of our friends over to watch this new show about dead people. So we all sat in my apartment in Hollywood watching a show that became one of my favorites of all time. Remember in the first few episodes when they had commercial ads for funeral products? also, some of the first season, at the beggining credits, the pall bearer is wearing a skull ring, this was later taken out for reasons I dont know. some more trivia for ya, in real life, Ruth is only 12 years older than nate, and she plays his mother. Some kinda off topic trivia, Rachel Griffiths play johnny depps mother in the movie " blow", when she is in fact 5 years younger than him.

Yeah, I've been watching it since the very beginning too. I've gone back and watched all the seasons again at various times.

Back
Top Bottom