New Albums On The Arise For 2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
It amazes that 2005 is just starting and I see all these artists I love with albums coming!;) :)

For instance:

I think maybe, Everclear released a album with collection of live songs. It is called something Rolling Stones. (The Rolling Stones magazine.)

Sadly, Oleander, the band I love broke up. And the lead singer is maybegoing to start a new band called, Black Summer Crush. And I will keep my fingers crossed it will be be released this year, but it will probably won't happen soon.

Moby-Hotel.

Maybe also, the new Billy Idol, Ben Lee, Mark Shultz, or Jack Johnson albums.

What about you? ;) :wink:

Last edited:
Any chance of Radiohead and Coldplay releasing something this year?

Oasis and the almighty foo fighters are which should be something to look forward to.

Motorace's 3rd album is due in 2 months and I'm hoping Live commit to releasing their seventh album for xmas.

maybe green day and the killers will release something! oh, and coldplay too!

:happy:

Zoomerang96 said:
maybe green day and the killers will release something! oh, and coldplay too!

:happy:

American Idiot 2 :drool:

I hope something by Matchbox 20... please! tell me they're going to release something soon!!

Jack In The Box said:

American Idiot 2 :drool:

I hope something by Matchbox 20... please! tell me they're going to release something soon!!

nope, but the next best thing! a solo effort by rob thomas!!!

SMOOOOOOOTH indeed... :sexywink:

Matchbox 20 broke up? and now without Creed... we have nothing :brokenheart:

oh no, they didn't break up.

robbie boy just has to go through his artsy phase first before they can collectively move on.

he's truly the voice of our generation. :up:

Nickelback just kicked out their drummer. Perhaps that means they'll return with that new sound we've all been waiting for? :hyper:

lmjhitman said:
Nickelback just kicked out their drummer. Perhaps that means they'll return with that new sound we've all been waiting for? :hyper:

early word has it being a cross between T.O.A.D. - default and three days grace!

can't wait!

lmjhitman said:

yeah! new harder sound :rockon:

namkcuR said:
Guns'N'Roses - Chinese Democracy ;)

lol! I remember thinking that, this time 3 yrs ago I think it was!:wink:
Nah, I hope Axel does finally get it out some time this year.

System of a down's 2 albums they've got coming out this year could be good too. I've heard one track, and it aint bad.

Biggest disappointment so far this year tho - goes to Judas Priest's new album...:madspit:

Back
Top Bottom