Nelly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~LadyLemon~

I Serve Larry's Stick
Does this guy's music make anyone else's ears bleed?

:madspit:

It's like nails on a chalkboard...

He's one of the most annoying artists out there these days. I'm also similarly unfond of Usher.

Thank you Skeek. Usher is also a king of SUCK! And it sickens me that so many people enjoy their music...and that Nellyville was sitting on top of the charts for several weeks. Ugh...

well I already confessed about kinda liking Number 1 :eek:

but you saw my thread in zooconfessionals so i think you know how I feel on this one :D

don't really like nelly at all. do like the videos though! if you want to listen to good rap, but a tupac cd.

I HATE HIM! Along with Usher and P Puff A Diddy.

The last year I played softball one of our stupid cheers at the dugouts was a baseball paradoy of one of Nelly's songs:scream:

BTW-LadyLemon I loooove yer sig!

it is annoying to hear that lyric about "it's hot in here..."

don't take off your clothes, turn the damn a.c. on, or at least a fan.

~LadyLemon~ said:
Does this guy's music make anyone else's ears bleed?

:madspit:

It's like nails on a chalkboard...

I AM SHOCKED AND APPALLED AT SUCH AN IMPLICATION!!!!

Nelly is from the Lou and he's proud mofos!!! Listen, if you can't appreciate a bodacious ass, gettin high in the back of a benzy, and takin your clothes off then you my friends are sadly sadly in need of some krunk.

Nelly's comitment to gettin intoxicated and then naked has truly inspired me for awhile now. This man, despite being within the hip-pop genre is still quite punk fuckin rock my friends. I say yes to inebriated stripping, and if you don't then I am afriad that you just haven't had enough of it.

Are you uncomfortable with your body? Is it just that you don't have a bodacious ass?

But I am afraid that with that kind of attitude you will never achive my level of krunkness.
I am gettin so hot, I'M GONNA TAKE MY CLOTHES OFF!

And what the hell does Usher's lame ass have to do with Nelly? You can't blame Nelly for that, it's not his fault....

Last edited:
I saw Usher in concert when he opened for Janet Jackson.

He dropped his pants. It was a beautiful moment for teenage girls everywhere.

Dad covered my binoculars.

There was one of his songs - the one with the line "if you wanna come fly with me"... that was kind of catchy. Other than that I'd probably prefer to stick needles in my eyes.

She ls Raging said:
There was one of his songs - the one with the line "if you wanna come fly with me"... that was kind of catchy. Other than that I'd probably prefer to stick needles in my eyes.

If you wanna come and get high with me, smoke an L in the back of my benzy, tell me why must I live this way?

HEY MUST BE THE MONEY!

I hate that Asshole!!!
He makes me sick! Him and Usher too. I don`t know...Am I the only one who thinks that the guy is Ugly as a DOG (Usher I mean)?! what`s wrong with his head anyway?! It has this strange shape of a Piramide or something.
I don`t get what girls see in him. O.k so he works out and has a nice Body well don`t most people these days?!
As for singing?! I can barelly hear WHAT he`s singing!!!

AND Nelly ,I guess, has a cool beat to his songs, but the LIRICS suck and the "overdose" of naked girls just make his music sound like a "Strip-bar" backround!!!

I wanna take my clothes off!

notiti said:

I AM SHOCKED AND APPALLED AT SUCH AN IMPLICATION!!!!

Nelly is from the Lou and he's proud mofos!!! Listen, if you can't appreciate a bodacious ass, gettin high in the back of a benzy, and takin your clothes off then you my friends are sadly sadly in need of some krunk.

Nelly's comitment to gettin intoxicated and then naked has truly inspired me for awhile now. This man, despite being within the hip-pop genre is still quite punk fuckin rock my friends. I say yes to inebriated stripping, and if you don't then I am afriad that you just haven't had enough of it.

Are you uncomfortable with your body? Is it just that you don't have a bodacious ass?

But I am afraid that with that kind of attitude you will never achive my level of krunkness.
I am gettin so hot, I'M GONNA TAKE MY CLOTHES OFF!

And what the hell does Usher's lame ass have to do with Nelly? You can't blame Nelly for that, it's not his fault....

Naya said:

:lol:

I only like one song of his, "Country Grammar".

Country grammer does rock. And I have to say that yes, Usher is ugly. Oh so ugly. But why does he keep coming up. he doesn't even play hip hop, he sings crappy R&B. SO why the connection to Nelly?

BiP's Reasons To Go Insane

1. Usher
  2. Usher
  3. Usher
  4. Nelly
  5. Nelly
  6. Nelly
  7. Eminem
  8. Eminem
  9. Eminem
  10. Scott Stapp
  11. Scott Stapp
  12. Scott Stapp
    [/list=1]

Did I mention Nelly?

There is others... belive me...

wannabe said:
it is annoying to hear that lyric about "it's hot in here..."

don't take off your clothes, turn the damn a.c. on, or at least a fan.

LOL!! No kidding! The "best" part of that song is the girl singing in counterpoint It's getting hot in here, I wanna take my clothes off! Riiiight. :rolleyes:

But some of his other stuff is pretty fun and catchy.

Back
Top Bottom