Nelly!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

notiti

Refugee
IT'S GETTING HOT IN HERE - SO TAKE OFF ALL YOUR CLOTHES!!!

I dunno, I think we better do what he says guys...

I am naked right now

* because I said that everyone better rate this thread 5*****stars

Last edited:
Say hi to my n***** left in the slamma, from St. Louis to Memphis, from Texas back up ta Indiana, Chi-Town, KC, Motown to Alabama, L.A., New York Yankee n***** ta Hot-Lanta, Louisiana, all my n***** with country grammar, smokin blunts in Savannah, blow thirty mil like I'm Hammer...

notiti, calluna has told me in private that she wishes me and you would get married.

i dont know how.

so, carry on then.

Lemonade Stand now officially makes PLEBA look like Romper Room.

Take you jd and your ham and go find Nelly.

3346%3B69523232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323%3A6475%3C66nu0mrj

sicy your dangerous!
You have strong talent in the area of tinkering with pictures.

I fully expect to wake tommorow morning and see a picture of myself robbing a bank.

sharky said:
since when did this go from being a U2 board to a bank robbin' TRL rulez board?

OI! First of all Nelly rules, not TRL, Nelly. He's from the Lou and he's proud and if you can't handle that then I feel for you, because you are missin out on some krunk ass stuff. WHAT - YOU THINK HE LIVES ON A FARM????

Soon the police will be at my door and my life will be over.

thanks sicy :(

notiti said:

OI! First of all Nelly rules, not TRL, Nelly. He's from the Lou and he's proud and if you can't handle that then I feel for you, because you are missin out on some krunk ass stuff. WHAT - YOU THINK HE LIVES ON A FARM????

dude I went to school for four years in Missouri and while St. Louis has its moments and places, it sure as hell is not "krunk."

and I wouldn't be surprised if he lives on a farm. Detroit [which is krunk] has its 'hood but Kid Rock is really from a farm and Eminem is from the 'burbs.

Back
Top Bottom