Neil Young on Conan O'Brien--Musical guest November 1 through the 4th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonosSaint

Rock n' Roll Doggie
"Legendary Musician To Appear November 1-4
BURBANK, CA -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 10/14/2005 -- NBC's "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" once again breaks format to bring in the biggest names in music, welcoming Neil Young as musical guest for the entire week of shows November 1-4 (12:35 am - 1:35 am, ET).

This announcement comes on the heels of the groundbreaking entire episode with U2 last week, and follows in the footsteps of other format-busting bookings of The White Stripes for a week and The Strokes for a month of Tuesdays.

"I wanted two solid months of Neil Young, but he told me it was, quote, 'getting creepy,'" quipped O'Brien"

Damn. I'd quite like to see that and I don't have a TV working right now. Guess I could get one by then though....

Hope they interview him some. If the interview's long enough, Neil can get kind of Churchy in his interviews. It was offbeat as hell last time he was on Conan. I kick myself for not taping it. He got into a spiel on free range chickens.

BonosSaint said:
Hope they interview him some. If the interview's long enough, Neil can get kind of Churchy in his interviews. It was offbeat as hell last time he was on Conan. I kick myself for not taping it. He got into a spiel on free range chickens.

Ooooh! I bet that was fun! Yeah, I think these episodes would be great to tape, just in case there is anything really interesting. I love when they go off on tangents known only to themselves.

I like the offbeat kinda guys.... :yes:

Back
Top Bottom