Neil Young Appreciation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Besides, you got to admire a man whose video gets banned by MTV and then wins video of the year.:wink:

BonosSaint said:
Besides, you got to admire a man whose video gets banned by MTV and then wins video of the year.:wink:

My kind of guy! :yes:

(well...usually my kind of guy's don't actually win the awards, but that's ok with me. :) )

indra said:

My kind of guy! :yes:

(well...usually my kind of guy's don't actually win the awards, but that's ok with me. :) )

It's good to be Neil Young.:D You get to be considered cool no matter what you do. Reputation is everything.:lol:

He's one of the closest things in my life I consider to be sacred. And I don't even consider him sacred. Just almost.:wink:

Zootlesque said:

Same here. I'd love to listen to an entire album of his.

Buy Zuma, Harvest, or After The Gold Rush. The 70's were his golden age.

You can usually find them for $10 new. They're really good albums that include a few big hits.

Or, get the 2cd live record, Weld, it's amazing, and full of album cuts, hits, and the greatest version of Powderfinger ever.

"Everybody Knows this is Nowhere." Early stuff. Got me hooked.
"Decade" is an excellent representation of earlier work.

Later, "Sleeps with Angels", "Freedom".

Neil Young rules. After the Gold Rush is a great album, perfect for an introspective night, sitting outside and looking up at the stars.

harvest got me through my sr. year of high school. hearing on the weekend, man needs a maid, or words(between the lines of age) never left my car.

:help: i'm having a flashback....

Back
Top Bottom