Neil Young

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

candyfloss

The Fly
Does this guy kick ass or what? I just listened to 'After the Gold Rush' and that album is so great. That along with 'Tonight's the Night'have to be my favorites from him.
I saw Neil in concert a few years ago. Soundgarden opened but their performance didn't hold a candle to his.
Maybe someone can tell me why 'On the Beach' and 'Time Fades Away' have never been released on cd.

------------------
I'm the boy with the poetry power
I'm the boy who smells like flowers
Everytime I make a rhyme
I live my life like I wasn't invited

Neil is incredible--I love him so much that I plan on naming a son after him...

Awww...

------------------
Such a nice day
Let it go...

Neil rules!!!

I've got the "Live Rust" album (After the goldrush, I am a child, My my hey hey, Cortez the killer, The loner...) and - YEAH!
cool.gif
Mirror Ball! Man, it kicks f***in' ass! Hey, ho, away we go, we're on the road to never!

------------------
Take the money and run

His music figures large in my teenage years.
The man surely has a heart of gold.
Cool lady lemon, about your future boy. My hub wanted to call one of our sons Neil, but we didn't in the end.

"...look at mother nature on the run in the 1970's..." what an indictment eh?I used to change it to "1990's" but I just sing "1970's" again now. Too long imho.

Long may you run.

Originally posted by Don Vito Corleone:
Neil rules!!!

I've got the "Live Rust" album (After the goldrush, I am a child, My my hey hey, Cortez the killer, The loner...) and - YEAH!
cool.gif
Mirror Ball! Man, it kicks f***in' ass! Hey, ho, away we go, we're on the road to never!

Yeah, Live Rust is awesome, and you're so right on about Mirror Ball! It's totally rockin...

------------------
Such a nice day
Let it go...

[This message has been edited by ~LadyLemon~ (edited 02-18-2002).]

I love Neil heaps- he is up there with U2 for me- I love his style, lyrics and endurance and I would so, love, love, love to see him play live....I grew up listening to him via my Mum and Dad- they were huge Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young fans and his song 'Helpless' reminds so much of being a little kid, I also really like the work he did with Buffalo Springfield too- Neil is amazing- but why o why has he not toured Australia in so very long????? anyway for what it is worth
smile.gif
here are my fave Neil songs....

The loner
Sugar Mountain
Cortez the killer
Cinnamon Girl
Harvest Moon
Comes a time
Tonight's the night
Ohio
Old man
Helpless