Neighbours?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono-vox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
maze of your imagination, where the streets have n
I have been an avid fan of that show since i was about 3 or4 according to my mum and im STILL watching it even though it is total rubbish!

But im confused, anyone remember marlene, cheryls mother- she was goin on a round the world tour about 7 years ago...she still isnt back
confused.gif

And Harold he dies and is never coming back one day he appears!

That show is getting worse and worse anyone else a closet neighbours fan say aye!
biggrin.gif

**sheepishly raises hand...

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

OK I own up. Harold never actually died. He got swept off the rocks in to the sea and was presumed dead. By the way does anyone remember what happened to Bouncer the dog?

Didn't bouncer get hit by a car?
They replaced him with the sheep and now the gallah or parrot or whatever it is.

What epsiodes are you guys watching?
You wanna know what happens?
biggrin.gif

oh yeah i wanna know what happens..us irish ppl are like a year behind wit the storyline wow u gotta tell me what happens, over here libby had her baby 3 days ago and lou cant have lolly shes moving to the country....what happens now? oh man juicy gossip- i love it

does anybody remember the "bouncer's dream" episode?!

or better still, the brooke satchwell "i'm really trying not to show myself off here while swimming" one
biggrin.gif

I love Neighbours- it is a great show, much better than Home and Away, although with my busy schedule I never seem to see it much lately, but if I am home at 6.30pm I will always watch it.....By the sounds of it you Irish guys are not much that behind in the storyline- I would not think that it is a year- all that stuff from what I remember only happened recently- I must say that I am pissed of that Joel has left- he was such a nice looking lad
smile.gif

Yay I want to know some juicy gossip. Please tell me the Hancock family leave. They all really annoy me. Does anyone remember Mrs Mangel, or however you spell it ?
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Jody:
Yay I want to know some juicy gossip. Please tell me the Hancock family leave. They all really annoy me. Does anyone remember Mrs Mangel, or however you spell it ?
biggrin.gif

Mrs Mangle!!!! LMAO
And Plain Jane the Superbrain hahahaha

I got the major craps with it with Madge and Harold. I couldnt name 2 more irritating characters. Actually I stopped being religious about it when Guy Pearce left back in the 80's.
I cant believe those 2 shows are still going!

have to admit I watch Neighbours everyday too...
Never twice though if I can help it!
It is really absolute crap, the actors are terrible, and the sets are made of tissue papaer, but oh well, keep us out of mischief for half an hour
biggrin.gif

------------------
?*~darkcloud~*?

Back
Top Bottom