NEEDED: Surprise Birthday Ideas!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kiki

New Yorker
mainly in my fantasy land.....ooooo how I wish it
ok I'm asking for help on this. My mom's 50th birthday is coming up next month. 3 years ago for my Dad's 50th, I contacted a place that puts the lawn decorations up as a surprise. I had 50 smiley faces up in the yard with a huge sign announcing he was 50 that day. I had the smiley faces to throw him off anyone in our family, as there was an on-going joke from years earlier when some of their friends and my parents TP'd another friends house and put up a huge smiley face on the sliding glass door(the guy hates smiley faces). So of course my dad thought it was this friend that had done it. Later that night I broke down and admitted it was me---he was shocked.
So now my moms birthday is next month and my husband and I can't do the same thing because she'd know it was us. So our family's throwing a surprise party and we're trying to find a Toby Keith impersonator(she loves Toby Keith) to surprise her and possibly sing. Anyway, we wanted to do something on her actualy birthday...so I'm asking all of you with your creative imaginations, for help!

:hmm: Let her hang with some of her peers.....a real birthday surprise!

oldest_male_stripper-gallery-2.jpg

I would go with a theme for sure.....and something that Toby Keith could fir in with. It's a big birthday so it definitely deserves a great big special celebration!

Back
Top Bottom