need to get it off my chest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
same here. but i can't remember which one she is...there's about 3 or 4 of them and they all sound the same.

she sings that song 1000 miles and she sits playing the piano as the piano travels about some city.

Yeah when ever I see that video I just want to kick her off the piano..:evil:

Should have named this the "Dumb Girl " thread or something.....who is the one that sings the dumb girl song.....you know what I am talking about?

I havent heard it here in ages it was out so long ago

I still dont mind it even tho it was on the radio so much :shrug: Thats just me though

She annoys me too. Then again, I'm such a Tori Amos fan that I just about can't stand to listen to anyone else play piano but Tori.

Yeah, her and Michelle Brach sound pretty much the same and look the same. And when they have a new single, it's overplayed the fucking the same. Blah.

I thought the "Thousand Miles" song was nice enough. I think she's one of those people who only really had one song in her and didn't need to write any more.

i hate her too. i will never understand the recent trend in which we have teenage girls and 20-somethings singing like they're four.

so she's gone goth? ugh. that article says she's dating stephan jenkins of that washed-up band third eye blind, even though she was still in diapers when tib had anything resembling a hit.

paxetaurora said:
Wow, another thread about how much someone hates an artist on mainstream radio.

We needed another one of these.

:|

*walks in*

Do I smell sarcasm :hmm:

:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom