Need Ticket Broker or Scalper info!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

STING2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I have a friend that needs to get tickets to a sold out Pearl Jam show in Pennsylvania. Does anyone know any good Brokers or Scalpers that might have a website that would have some? I for some reason cannot remember the one I used during the Elevation tour.

Thanks, I'll check it out. Any other reputable Brokers anyone?

Holy Batman! These are the single ticket prices ticketplus had for the Pearl Jam show at the Bryce Jordan Center. Realize list price is 37 dollars.

1. 295 dollars

2. 210 dollars

3. 195 dollars

4. 185 dollars

5. 165 dollars

6. 130 dollars

7. 125 dollars

I imagine some of these prices will come down as the show approaches. I don't think the any of the tickets will sell for 295 dollars, but I could be wrong. I hope there is a broker out there that does not charge this much. I was hoping there might be something for like 80 or 90 dollars. I don't think my friend would pay anymore than that.

martha said:
I usually have good luck on ebay when I need a single ticket. It's the pairs of tickets that get expensive. It's worked for Elevation and Springsteen. The tickets were almost face value plus postage.

Exactly. Or, you can check on the official Pearl Jam message board - people seemed really nice and helpful to each other there.

STING2 said:
Any other reputable Brokers anyone?

An oxymoron if I ever read one. :madspit:

Brokers can rot in hell for buying tickets that would otherwise be unsold cheaper on TicketBastard.

Melon

You might want to try www.pjtour.com
Click to view the State College show, people list if they have or need extra tix, you might get lucky there, and it would be at face value.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom