need some ideas...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2zoogirl

War Child
:eyebrow:
Yes: I said that I'm leaving interference (i'm the stinky girl here)... and yes: maybe this is a weird post ...

My boyfriend (or my ex... i don't really know) had to leave the graphic design faculty and he's studying film arts know... so we can't see each other as much as we want to... maybe he is missing me a lot or something because he asked me to take some photographs to myself, and I don't have to take my clothes off, or do bizarre things, he told me that I can do whatever I want to, but obviously I have to look great (and, let's face it... i'm not sexy at all)...

how can I take those photos?... I think that I can make that a funny naughty thing without being vulgar... but i just don't now how... :sexywink:

lore

Last edited:
:hmm:

Well, if you don't want to be too vulgar, maybe just a little cleavage and nice smile would be good? Do a nice job on your hair and make up...shiny lips are always good, look right into the camera and give him a sexy smile :flirt: :)

He'll love it :yes:

Yes imagination is key.. maybe wear a top that bears one shoulder, with a shy smile or make your hair look messy and put on red lipstick :laugh:

haha id follow all this advice :D
whatever you do, be comfortable doing it. dont do ANYTHING you dont feel sure about.

good luck!! im sure you will be gorgeous in them :)

Get all sweaty, put on some cut up sweat/work out clothes and take some really aggressive pictures. Like you're about to punch out the camera man or something. Act like a fighter or whatever. Just have a few drinks and then wing it.

Clevage is great, but it is by no means unique.

homersexy.gif

Headache in a Suitcase said:

:laugh: that would be a sexy picture of my boyfriend... he has some "Homer" Things... like the tummy...

Photos of the naked back are cool... maybe I'll ask a friend to help me.. black and white photos are great and helps to hide that kind of things you don't wanna show.

33867%3C3523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2323%3D536%3D%3A39%3D323253694892%3Cnu0mrj

(oh U2zoogirl... stop dreaming!!! only bono can look that sexy... and you don't even have a bathtub!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom