Need some help from Londoners!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crzy4Bono

Refugee
Hey guys, I'm going over to London in March and am looking for some suggestions on nightclubs and restaurants. Anyone know any good places?

On the going out, I was hoping for something sort of "Kitchen-y" that has electronic music and a dance crowd, but not so exclusive that I can't get in the door. LOL

Any ideas?

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Well, I'm not from London, but I spent a summer over the pond and one of my favorite restaurants in London was Wagamama. It's an oriental ramen restaurant. OHMYGOODNESSITSSOGOOD!

I didn't get out to clubs very often, but the theater crowd is always fun.

yeah, wagamama is bloody fantastic, there are about 20 in london and there is one here in dublin as well - you don't book in, just turn up and eat japanese food on these long benches.
Also try Belgo's - belgian food really good.
Otherwise just go to any reasonable pub for food, just don't go to the touristy areas around leicester square.
For clubs, there a heaps, depending on what you are after. A lot are ecstacy dominated these days (so i hear!) but there are plenty in around Brixton like ministry of sound places like camden palace or the carwash if you are into 70's where everyone dresses up.
If you want a real odd experience - try the Church - its a club that only operates on Sundays between 12pm and 4pm, near kings cross. Warning - you will never want to speak to Australian, New Zealenders or South Africans again.

Best thing to do is get a copy of Time Out: http://www.timeout.com/london/

[This message has been edited by zoomerang II (edited 02-08-2002).]

While I'm thinking about it. . . would you mind picking me up a couple cases of cadbury "Crispy" bars and a couple kegs of cider beer. . . My two favorite foodstuffs that I can't find here.

Back
Top Bottom