need some advice on europe trip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mofo

Refugee
Hey guys well right now I'm in Krakow which is great, we are heading to Budapest and Praha and then Munich but we are thinking of cutting Munich because we are running out of days and we wanted to spend at least 9-10 days, so is Munich really worth visiting? I am sure it's a beautiful city so any thoughts would be really helpful, thanks in advance, please anything will help...

Praha, Krakow, Budapest - great places.

Love the beer in Praha, the mountains near Krakow and the fine food available in Budapest.

I take it you are using the train?

Munich is great during the beer festival time and tonight with U2 playing it will be wonderful. It can be quiet at other times.

My preference in Germany is Berlin - the city never sleeps, always changing, plenty to see and do, and great fun. Also has pretty good train connections to Praha.

Also love Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo if heading north, or Paris and Amsterdam if heading east.

The mountains in Switzerland are amazing, and there is a pretty cool train journey down past the lakes to Milan, if you are checking out Italy.

Cheers

Kaber

Munich is pretty. But Prague and Budapest kick Munich's butt... make sure you visit everything in those two lovely cities (especially Prague) and, if you have time left, go to Munich.

I would spend at least 4 days in Prague and 3 in Budapest. No less than that.

U2democrat said:
Too bad the original post was several weeks ago....i just noticed that......:|

Oops... we are very late in terms of advice. Sorry.

Now I am curious about where he ended up going.

LOL! no problem guys, we didn't go to Munich, I just got back from italy and france now I'm in Barcelona with my sister resting after 40 days of traveling, gearing up for U2 this Sunday, I'll give you the details and photos of my trip in this days! thanks for everything best trip of my life...but i'm so tired.........

Back
Top Bottom