Need Ipod Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

I'm Ready

War Child
I'm having some troubles with my Ipod that aren't even listed as potential problems on the apple website, and without a way/convenient time to go to an apple store for a while If any of you can relate/know how to fix any of my problems that would be great

1. When I listen to my Ipod the volume only plays out of one earphone, not matter what pair of headphones I listen to (I've had this experience with atleast 5 pairs of headphones)

2. When I chose a song to listen to, my ipod will pause for a bit, then go to the song before or after the one I chose

3. When I plug my ipod into my computer Itunes freezes, every time

any one have similar experiences/ have a solution?

any help would be great

You'll also wanna send your iPod to Apple, if it's still under warranty. That sounds to me like your headphone jack and your hard drive are both busted.

Otherwise, you can buy a new iPod. This is nothing you can fix yourself.

Those are some pretty strange and random problems. Has it been like that the whole time? Have you tried restoring the factory setting? I'd suggest that. You'd have to start all over, but it's much easier then sending it in, waiting, paying blah blah blah. If that doesn't work, I'd suggest bringing it in.

UberBeaver said:
Those are some pretty strange and random problems. Has it been like that the whole time? Have you tried restoring the factory setting? I'd suggest that. You'd have to start all over, but it's much easier then sending it in, waiting, paying blah blah blah. If that doesn't work, I'd suggest bringing it in.

I tried to restore it to factory settings, but everytime I plug it into my computer Itunes freezes so there is nothing I can do

the sound problem started in august, then the other problems came this week

I use my ipod constantly which is why I was hoping for there to be a way to fix it myself, but it looks like I just need to find a way to bring it in to the apple store

Believe me, I know the feeling. I use mine all the time, and when it even looks like it might be going crazy I get worried like my child is sick. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom